Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

POST NEW FORUM BUGS / ISSUES HERE

1242526272830»

Comments

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751
    Brainy said:
    I am seeing Undefined Discussion Subject for every listing made by System.  Is it just me or anyone else seeing this?

Not every single one, but alot of them....at least 50% of them.
  • JakobmillerJakobmiller Member RarePosts: 674
    More than a week has past since the bug and for a forum, that should definitely be considered a severe one. There is simply no way to follow up discussions right now as you have no idea what post people have recently commented on. Can we get this fixed?
    Kyleran
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    I'm thinking it's all part of their plan to get folks who typically respond in forum threads to actually open and read the OP first before posting, probably gets them click counts too.
    OldKingLogScot

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163
     Chinese spam bot detected
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    Tiller said:
     Chinese spam bot detected
    And double reported.

My 2nd favorite hobby....
    Tiller

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• FreightNetVICFreightNetVIC Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    New people can't post links, images or videos. This is understandable, but usually they come to the forum with a problem and can't post anything ...
    Scot
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    New people can't post links, images or videos. This is understandable, but usually they come to the forum with a problem and can't post anything ...
    Welcome to the forums! :)
  • KennyKelKennyKel Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    I was an ambitious entrepreneur and had recently developed a keen interest in the world of cryptocurrencies. Excited by the potential for financial growth, I decided to invest a substantial amount of money into various digital assets. However, in my eagerness to reap the rewards, i unwittingly stumbled into the treacherous path of a cunning crypto scam. A group of sophisticated fraudsters managed to exploit my trust, and i found myself at a loss of $81k. Devastated and disheartened, i felt betrayed by the very technology i had put my faith in. I reached out to CTV News Toronto to share my story to prevent others from being scammed. “If I can get conned, then a lot of other people can get conned, and they have my entire retirement savings at that time, unfortunate ordeal reached the ears of Trustwizards Hackworld, who were always on the lookout for individuals in need of their unique expertise. They uncovered a web of interconnected accounts and concealed identities, painstakingly unraveling the complex network piece by piece and my funds was recovered back to my wallet. Trustwizards Hackworld, Inspired by their noble cause, now i am an advocate for cybersecurity awareness and joined forces with the Trustwizards, spreading knowledge and educating others about the perils of cyber scams. Trustwizards Hackworld is Russia American Millennial Finance and Crypto Recovery Expert® and America’s Student School upgrade and Mobile spy™, and the founder of The Trustwizards Hackworld Crypto Recovery, a personal finance and recovery web-site dedicated to helping individuals and businesses escape from online investment and crypto perils and to start legitimate investing and building wealth for the future. You can learn more about him on the About Page, or on his personal web-site Trustwizardhackworld {.} com .
    He has been quoted in major publications including the New York Times, Washington Post, Fox, ABC, NBC, and more. He is also a regular contributor to Forbes. and Google search for Trustwizards Hackworld online for comments and reviews. Email: Trustwizards {AT} gmailcom, W/App+1,3,8,6,3,8,7,7,0,5,4. Trustwizardhackworld.com