Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

reveng holy one you are a dead man

belonnabelonna Member Posts: 67

i have recently lost my ferox to a old mate turned pirate his name is holy one i was in a 0.4 that i like to hang in and i know you guys are going to say that this was stupid but i was afk for about 2 min. i thought i was amoungst friends turns out my old defence buddy descided that my ferox was a nice meal for his ishtar (HAC) this i dont like if it was just a normal pirate id have no probs but now im going after you you are dead.

so all if you are in the tash-murkon area look out for him.

i would advise setting him as a KOS i have and so has a few of my mates in different corps oh and we are thinking of war decing you by the way if you read this ppl from doom 4 u

Live, Breath, Cause. HaVoK

Comments

• ValiumSummerValiumSummer Member Posts: 1,008

See, you don't see this kind of drama in most other MMORPG's.  

And this is just the tip of the iceberg.

• MaldachMaldach Member Posts: 399
    Yeah, unfortunately, going afk in low sec is a bad idea. If it's a regular hunting area for you, you should have safespots set up already, always safespot when you afk. That being said, payback is a bitch, teach your friend what the hard side of pirating life is all about, war dec his corp and hunt them til they have to stay docked in stations.
  • SobaManSobaMan Member Posts: 384

Originally posted by Maldach
    Yeah, unfortunately, going afk in low sec is a bad idea. If it's a regular hunting area for you, you should have safespots set up already, always safespot when you afk. That being said, payback is a bitch, teach your friend what the hard side of pirating life is all about, war dec his corp and hunt them til they have to stay docked in stations.

Screw that... buy shuttles... float around space getting blown up, but make sure you can get your pod out safely.  That will lower their sec-status enough that they can't go in high sec (which limits the places they can run and hide) and you can shoot them anywhere you want... but if they shoot you near sentries... the sentries will help you out.  Not to mention, the shuttles idea might wind up costing more than a war dec, but not usually, and the effects of it last much longer.

We can agree to disagree, or we can bicker constantly... either way, I'm right.
    SobaKai.com
    There are two types of people in this world - people that suck... and me.