Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Coffers and Coffins Update for EverQuest II Continues the Supernatural Threats With New Quests and D

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited April 2022 in News & Features Discussion

imageCoffers and Coffins Update for EverQuest II Continues the Supernatural Threats With New Quests and Dungeons | MMORPG.com

Following the Visions of Vetrovia expansion, Coffers and Coffins, the latest EverQuest II update, is live today with new quests, new dungeons, raids, and loot.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,065
    I don't know how anyone keeps up with this game lol
    Margrave
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • MalathoosMalathoos Member UncommonPosts: 199
    I wish they had a bigger focus on quest lines and making it easy to follow them. You get lost pretty easily in everything.
    MargraveMallyx

• WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,364
    edited April 2022

Viper482 said:

some ppl are to attached to it to let it go

if SoE (how is called this days? ) made a skill pruning ,i would play it again. but it has system on top of another systems , is insane the amount of work u have to do to have a char raid ready , it can take weeks and thats playing A LOT
    Margrave
  • GrandpaDJGrandpaDJ Member UncommonPosts: 132

Warlyx said:

Viper482 said:

some ppl are to attached to it to let it go

if SoE (how is called this days? ) made a skill pruning ,i would play it again.

but it has system on top of another systems , is insane the amount of work u have to do to have a char raid ready , it can take weeks and thats playing A LOT

Yes! I love this game but simply can't play it anymore. I recently tried my highest level toon (not max) and was organizing my damage abilities. Each one does 1000000 or more damage, with no commas or anything, plus DOTs, debuffs, etc. Trying to just organize my abilities in damage order when they were all like: 112346504+56000/sec versus 6524875+788654/sec. So frustrating.

PS: I have about 25 different damage abilities.
    PSS: Another TLE comes out next month and I will be there for that since it fixes so many problems (while introducing other, less annoying, problems)
  • Abdul3158Abdul3158 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    A very awesome game do also check my link
  • AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,007
    It takes 30 min to get from 1-90 then about a week to get to level cap. Not the game it used to be sadly. You just see alot of big numbers on the screen which is confusing especially if you haven't played for awhile and need to spend some time with your hot bar.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• XiaokiXiaoki Member EpicPosts: 3,855
    If they did skill pruning for EQ2 I would definitely come back to check it out.

There is so much overlap in skill functionality that you could cut half the skills from a class and still have overlap.

Also, the stats are out of control. Last time I looked you need over 2,100% crit chance to be effective.
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,754
    Akulas said:
    It takes 30 min to get from 1-90 then about a week to get to level cap. Not the game it used to be sadly. You just see alot of big numbers on the screen which is confusing especially if you haven't played for awhile and need to spend some time with your hot bar.

30 minutes? How? Other than heroic character.
  • AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,007
    1-10 grind mobs, 10-24(ish) maybe 30? do plane of magic teleports achievement. 24-70 Stygian Threshold agnostic. 70-90 Crypt of Agony agnostic.  With vet and potion bonuses. Try it. Edit: Ok, 1-2 or 3 hours without collection turn ins. 

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.