Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Final Fantasy 14's Next Patch Is Coming On April 12th, Titled Newfound Adventure | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited April 2022 in Videos Discussion

imageFinal Fantasy 14's Next Patch Is Coming On April 12th, Titled Newfound Adventure | MMORPG.com

Patch 6.1 is finally coming to Final Fantasy 14 this month, with the new adventure titled, well, Newfound Adventure. The upcoming patch continues the story from the main scenario in Endwalker and will hit servers on April 12th.

Read the full story here

Comments

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    After Yondershire, the naming of Newfound Adventure is not even going to raise my Dwarven eyebrows.
  • TalraekkTalraekk Member UncommonPosts: 260
    I.. like new content but considering the games dungeon heavieness I am woefully behind at this point. It doesn't help I was still using shit like timers to try to engage zones with mats I wanted before the exp. They would have to do a lot for the solo player like me to come back I think. (Or wait 6 months. with another round of garbage) and then I'll resubscribe for content I don't do anyway....
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    Talraekk said:
    I.. like new content but considering the games dungeon heavieness I am woefully behind at this point. It doesn't help I was still using shit like timers to try to engage zones with mats I wanted before the exp. They would have to do a lot for the solo player like me to come back I think. (Or wait 6 months. with another round of garbage) and then I'll resubscribe for content I don't do anyway....
    Or dare I say it...join a guild? After you have picked yourself up from the floor after such an audacious suggestion might that be worth looking into? ;)
  • KnightFalzKnightFalz Member EpicPosts: 4,166

Scot said:

Talraekk said:

Or dare I say it...join a guild? After you have picked yourself up from the floor after such an audacious suggestion might that be worth looking into? ;)

One could join a guild, or seek a MMORPG more suited to one's preferences. Struggling to fit a game that doesn't accommodate you used to be the only path to play when few games were available. There is enough variety now that one can often find a game that suits rather than try to suit the game.
    Scot
  • BootezBootez Member UncommonPosts: 72

Scot said:

Talraekk said:

One could join a guild, or seek a MMORPG more suited to one's preferences. Struggling to fit a game that doesn't accommodate you used to be the only path to play when few games were available. There is enough variety now that one can often find a game that suits rather than try to suit the game.

Just play a single player game. I hear they are soloable and you don't ever have to be in contact with another human.