Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What kind of computer mouse do you use

The user and all related content has been deleted.
Sometimes we need fantasy to survive reality 
https://biturl.top/rU7bY3
Beyond the shadows there's always light

Comments

• tiffany_sttiffany_st Newbie CommonPosts: 7
    Any other advantage compared to a regular mouse? 
  • JungleHeartJungleHeart Newbie CommonPosts: 23
    I use the wireless mouse from a Logitech M235 bundle, it also comes with a wireless keyboard but I switched that out for a mechanical MSI keyboard.

I love it, the form factor is easy on the hands and as I grow older, I find wireless mice to be more of my thing :smile:
    "Even at his most powerless, man's existence is never without meaning"
    —Suikoden I

Weapons of choice: Series X and Switch
  • JohnlyonsJohnlyons Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    I use both wireless and wired Logitech products. However, I believe that the wired mouse is easier to operate than the wireless mouse. Because latency is a major consideration, a wired mouse is more lightweight than a wireless mouse. However, a wireless mouse for the laptop is sometimes required, and we can use it for a maximum distance. For those who use a wireless mouse, I recommend it. Before using it, people need to be aware of some troubleshooting techniques.
    Adamantine
  • AdamantineAdamantine Member RarePosts: 5,085
    I only use cables mices ... I absolutely dont want to bother with recharging.

Same for headspeakers.

Other than that I cant think of any firm preference of mine. Yeah I used a lot of Logitech. They are ... fine ? Also couple nonames and such.

Dont think I ever used a Microsoft mouse though, the name "Microsoft" is just too offputting.

• UnrealMeUnrealMe Newbie CommonPosts: 7
    Mouse on the cable, I don't even know where I got it from. The company is Qilive
  • ivan_nekiforenkoivan_nekiforenko Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    I use cables A4Tech X-750BK. Nice.
    I'm from Moscow
  • AlanWebAlanWeb Newbie CommonPosts: 5
    I use a laptop and don't use a computer mouse. I think it's horrible to use a laptop for gaming, but I like to use my laptop for that
  • spectralaspectrala Member UncommonPosts: 95
    The Logitech MX Master 3 is a mouse that truly lives up to its name - it's a master of its craft! With its ultra-fast and precise scrolling, ergonomic design, and customizable buttons and features, it's no wonder this mouse is a fan favorite. Plus, it looks pretty cool too, with its sleek and modern design. It's the perfect companion for anyone looking to take their computer experience to the next level!
  • laurelnavarretelaurelnavarrete Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Now, I am using 1pc glowing wired gaming mouse. It is awesome. In particular, when I use it to play the game like territorial io, this is an interesting experince.