Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Final Fantasy XI Continues the Voracious Resurgence in April, Tweaks Ambuscades, and Plans for Event

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited March 2022 in News & Features Discussion

imageFinal Fantasy XI Continues the Voracious Resurgence in April, Tweaks Ambuscades, and Plans for Events | MMORPG.com

Final Fantasy XI will get the return of the Voracious Resurgence in April along with an A.M.A.N. Trove overhaul, returning Ambuscades with a twist, and anniversary plans.

Read the full story here

Comments

• BLNXBLNX Member UncommonPosts: 275
    Any avid FF11 fans here? Wondering if this game still holds up at all today.
    I'd like to know as well. I know I saw one or two in the last article.
    [Deleted User]
    In the King's Court, I choose to be the Jester.
  • JeroKaneJeroKane Member EpicPosts: 6,959
    Any avid FF11 fans here? Wondering if this game still holds up at all today.
    The problem is the horrible installation, launcher and login process with PlayOnline.
    I would have loved to give FFXI another try, but I just can't be bothered if Square Enix can't be bothered to fix this mess themselves.

If they even remotely cared for this game, they could have migrated the account system to Mog Station and have one unified system for both FFXI and FFXIV.
    [Deleted User]Mensur
  • MensurMensur Member EpicPosts: 1,507
    Game is great and community is helpful. However, installation & performance 30 fps locked is just not enjoyable. Unless you download add-ons such as map, new mods etc. Storywise with trusts makes it playable solo. Give it a go if you can get through the installation hell. :)
    [Deleted User]BLNX

mmorpg junkie since 1999