Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

List the games you cannot believe how many hours you put in them:

13»

Comments

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,739
    Gwent standalone card game... just tried last week... have 50 hours already (did not spend $).  I have to detox from it. :D

Does it have an AI you can play or only against other players?
    AlBQuirky
  • RemaliRemali Member RarePosts: 914
    I have thousands of hours in BDO but 99% of them is leaving the game up afk to get my time gated rewards or just minimizing the game and forgeting im online for a couple of days haha
    ScotAlBQuirky
  • rehananxari123rehananxari123 Newbie CommonPosts: 1

German Prepositions

However, we can also organize prepositions according to which case they need: accusative, dative, or genitive. Here there is a part where accusative and dative overlap, since it depends on whether it is a movement or direction (accusative - where to?), or whether it is a place that is described (dative - where?). 

BrotherMaynard
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,610
    Elden Ring has only been out a couple of weeks and I already have 60hr of game time. No where close to seeing all the map unlocked. Just getting lost on side stories. Not sure how they could afford to put a few hundred hr of quality game play in a game that does not cost more then other games. 
    AlBQuirkyeoloe
  • BrotherMaynardBrotherMaynard Member RarePosts: 565
    edited March 2022

German Prepositions

However, we can also organize prepositions according to which case they need: accusative, dative, or genitive. Here there is a part where accusative and dative overlap, since it depends on whether it is a movement or direction (accusative - where to?), or whether it is a place that is described (dative - where?). 

My thoughts exactly.

ROMANES EUNT DOMUS!!!

AlBQuirky[Deleted User]
  • TruvidiennTruvidienn Member UncommonPosts: 320
    World of Warcraft - Been playing it since vanilla came out. Faction changed several times and now settled on Horde.

is it just for PC? Because other than that I put in a small 300 hours in ESO.. But I used to put like 12-14 hour sessions daily on Halo 2 with a bunch of my friends. Granted I was young and had no job at the current time. 
    AlBQuirky
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    Wow! Just went back.. I need to force myself to do 9.2 campaign and convent campaign... I just want to do mythic plus with good legendaries and set gear.
    AlBQuirky