Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Gold Box D&D games are coming to Steam

The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Comments

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412
    I remember vividly getting stuck in Eye of the Beholder 2.
    SovrathAlBQuirky
  • RemaliRemali Member RarePosts: 914
    Gotta get em all!
    Sovrath[Deleted User]AlBQuirky
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,505
    Torval said:
    I love these, own them all on GoG, and will probably buy them again on Steam. These aren't remasters. They are basically the original games run through DOSBox. I still think they're awesome, but it also shows how far we've come. Talk about games not holding your hand. It also reminds me how much work Beamdog has put into NWN.
    I can't recall, these were all released after the end of the "graph paper" mapping days or not?
    AlBQuirky

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,985
    My first reaction was "COOL"...

But my second one was wondering if I should really go back and mess with some great memories.  Pretty sure they won't hold up today...
    KyleranAlBQuirkyNebless

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• MorningDawningMorningDawning Newbie CommonPosts: 20
    My only probs with ENBs so far is that they destroy the good load screen time. Any way around that?
  • NeblessNebless Member RarePosts: 1,835
    My first reaction was "COOL"...

But my second one was wondering if I should really go back and mess with some great memories.  Pretty sure they won't hold up today...
    I picked up the Sega Genesis Classic pack on Steam a couple of years ago.  Great memories from playing them on my Genesis console back in the day.  Playing them today ..... not so much.  :)

SWG (pre-cu) - AoC (pre-f2p) - PotBS (pre-boarder) - DDO - LotRO (pre-f2p) - STO (pre-f2p) - GnH (beta tester) - SWTOR - Neverwinter

• mklinicmklinic Member RarePosts: 1,981
    Cool to see them coming to Steam. Always nice when classics get a little love.

Gotta give GOG an attaboy for having had them...forever though. :)

-mklinic

"Do something right, no one remembers.
    Do something wrong, no one forgets"
    -from No One Remembers by In Strict Confidence