Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How is the solo content?

BLNXBLNX Member UncommonPosts: 275
I know a few people who are probably going to pick this game up, but I have more free time than them and a crippling fear of meeting new people on my own.

So basic question: can I be entertained playing solo waiting for them/when they aren't around. I play lots of games, but I only like to play one MMO at a time.
In the King's Court, I choose to be the Jester.

Comments

• BLNXBLNX Member UncommonPosts: 275
    Thanks @worldsbestdad , you're like the dad I never wanted.
    [Deleted User]
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,947
    You can solo 98% of the content even on “hard” mode.   And they just nerfed the remaining 2%.  
    BLNXKyleran

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• BLNXBLNX Member UncommonPosts: 275
    Ended up rolling a Scrapper. I didn't mind the gender only (despite being against it in general). I'll see how it plays.
    Kyleran
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435
    You can solo 98% of the content even on “hard” mode.   And they just nerfed the remaining 2%.  
    It's not quite so easy if you try it while blindfolded.

;)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,947
    edited March 2022
    Kyleran said:
    It's not quite so easy if you try it while blindfolded.

;)
    Well, worst case is that you "die" and can either instantly res at the entrance to the area you are in and take the 30 seconds to walk back, or use a feather and instantly res at the same point...

Yeah.. if you die a bunch you may have to go spend 1000 silver to repair your stuff.  Need something to spend that 4.5 million silver on after all... 

Edit:  Also... if you insta res at the same spot, the bosses do not even reset (not sure about Abyssal dungeons), so even if you only got them 50% and died.. you can easily finish them off after the res.
    Post edited by Slapshot1188 on
    Kyleran

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018