Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ashes of Creation Dev Stream shows off the Py'Rai and Goes Deep into the Animal Husbandry System | M

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited February 2022 in News & Features Discussion

imageAshes of Creation Dev Stream shows off the Py'Rai and Goes Deep into the Animal Husbandry System | MMORPG.com

Ashes of Creation dev stream goes into a deep dive on the upcoming animal husbandry system and shows off the brand new reworked Py'Rai race art.

Read the full story here

Comments

• shinobi4444shinobi4444 Member UncommonPosts: 40
    another vaporware game like star citizen
    Haki88Mallyx
  • koldmiserkoldmiser Member RarePosts: 348
    I've lost count of the years this has been in development. I only remember I used to be interested.
    Champie
  • Haki88Haki88 Member UncommonPosts: 230
    Short description:

Race - Ingame you wont even know which race some player picked

Face - Ingame you wont even see anyones face

Animals to tame with traits and combat efficacy - cant wait to see 0.0x% stat

Dev art - cr4p

Studio update - cr4p

Art something - cr4p
    Art 2 something - cr4p

q&a - yea, right! Example: Hey, miss i want to know can i put my hat on my mount. Great question!

Content creator - I dont like hype (Steven)

Buy cosmetics - They dont need money but still just in case you want some jpgs!

Samhaelashiru_1978Mallyx
  • ValentinaValentina Member RarePosts: 2,081

Haki88 said:

Short description:

Dev art - cr4p

Studio update - cr4p

Art something - cr4p

Art 2 something - cr4p

q&a - yea, right! Example: Hey, miss i want to know can i put my hat on my mount. Great question!

cringe
  • MendelMendel Member LegendaryPosts: 5,609
    Another rubber-forehead alien -- bipedal hominid with bumps on their face.  In this case, antlers.  Color me unimpressed.  At least if you've got to imitate Star Trek, how about throwing in a Horta or two.

I'd rather see a game where I can take the role of some creature like one of Niven's Moties or a Dalek.  Something not portrayed by an obviously human actor.

[Deleted User]nurso

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

• ashiru_1978ashiru_1978 Member RarePosts: 818

Haki88 said:

Short description:

Dev art - cr4p

Studio update - cr4p

Art something - cr4p

Art 2 something - cr4p

It's true, the game doesn't even look interesting to me based on what it will allow you to do inside. So far the graphics look like ESO, and ESO has some pretty ugly graphics. It's uncanny how they managed to copy ESO's ugliness so accurately. (Mostly visible in the skies, the horizon, sunsets, sunrises and reflection on objects, that ESO ugliness is trademark)
    Mallyx
  • olepiolepi Member EpicPosts: 2,829
    The next phase of alpha testing? Where have I heard that before .....
    [Deleted User]Haki88

------------
    2024: 47 years on the Net.

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508
    olepi said:
    The next phase of alpha testing? Where have I heard that before .....

When I was a young man I used to think the next phase from alpha testing was beta testing. :(
    Almost everything we knew is no longer applicable.

Progress.... yeah

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• GroqstrongGroqstrong Member RarePosts: 815
    UE5 looks incredible.
  • BLNXBLNX Member UncommonPosts: 275
    I can't wait for the next milestone, where they claim bankruptcy and blame it on the fans for not hyping enough!
    In the King's Court, I choose to be the Jester.