Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lost Ark Giveaway!!

ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
edited February 2022 in The Pub at MMORPG.COM
  Meant to do this over weekend but RL got me derailed..

So going to giveaway a Silver Founders pack ..to enter just post here on why you think you will like Lost Ark ..

Rules ...

Prize will be awarded at 6 EST 2/8/22 so the winner can still jump in on the EA portion. , So get your entry in..

1. You must have more that 100 posts 
2. You must be in N.America .. sorry my foreign friends Steam puts up to many hurdles ..
3 you will need to DM me your Steam name so I can friend and gift ..

Sorry about not getting it done over the weekend , and on short notice , but I have a very good friend with covid on the Vent for 3 weeks now .. Been visiting him  his family and helping out his wife and kids .. 

Do not troll this thread with stupid shit , you will be reported...
Post edited by Scorchien on
lotrlore[Deleted User]strawhat0981Sovrath

Comments

• kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    edited February 2022
    Wonderful love it great thing you're doing. I live in Europe though. Good luck everyone.

I hope your friend gets better.
    Asm0deus[Deleted User]FrodoFragins

• Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,404
    edited February 2022
    I am looking to play the game since it seems to have a massive amount of content, looks great, and seems to have a good story with good cut scenes.

Hope your friend gets better soon.

Sovrath

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    What a wonderful thing to do. I hope your friend gets better soon. 

I already got a package so I'm not participating. But I'd like to nominate @Kyleran as he can't afford it by himself, being a cat and all. 

kitaradcheyane[Deleted User]Sovrath
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    Bump 7 hours 
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100
    edited February 2022

I already got a package so I'm not participating. But I'd like to nominate @Kyleran as he can't afford it by himself, being a cat and all. 

Cats should not be playing video games. He should be just sitting in a  corner coughing out hairballs. I downvote the idea of giving it to Ky.

I have my bronze pack and all downloaded.
    ScorchienAsm0deusConstantineMerus[Deleted User]TheDalaiBomba
    Chamber of Chains
  • strawhat0981strawhat0981 Member RarePosts: 1,198
    I would love a key, I also hope your friend gets better. I think I would like Lost Arc because I love iso arpg games( cant wait for the ladder to start in D2R) and it being a mmo makes me really want to play it. I have it downloaded already but havent bought a pack yet because I just pre-ordered elden ring and the 50 pack bundle for MTGA.
    Sovrath

Originally posted by laokoko
    "if you want to be a game designer, you should sell your house and fund your game. Since if you won't even fund your own game, no one will".

• TheDalaiBombaTheDalaiBomba Member EpicPosts: 1,493
    cheyane said:

Cats should not be playing video games. He should be just sitting in a  corner coughing out hairballs. I downvote the idea of giving it to Ky.

You mean Kyleran isn't the in-game pet you get from the founder's packs?!?!?

I was looking forward to dragging him, kicking and screaming, along on my adventures.  Damn it, I gotta read the fine print! :lol:

I used some existing wallet funds to snag a pack, but kudos to you Scorchien for your generosity towards complete strangers on the intarwebz!
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    cheyane said:

I was looking forward to dragging him, kicking and screaming, along on my adventures.  Damn it, I gotta read the fine print! :lol:

I used some existing wallet funds to snag a pack, but kudos to you Scorchien for your generosity towards complete strangers on the intarwebz!
    Ha ha ha.... comedians everywhere.

I'm in with a platinum pack actually. Bought it by accident but what the heck, it's only money.....
    TheDalaiBomba[Deleted User]Asm0deus

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    Kyleran said:
    cheyane said:

Ha ha ha.... comedians everywhere.

I'm in with a platinum pack actually. Bought it by accident but what the heck, it's only money.....
    Case and point guys, as I said the cat can't get it, yes yes he has gotten it by "accident" wink wink, we all know what that means. 

TheDalaiBomba[Deleted User]Asm0deuseoloe
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,903
    edited February 2022
    I'm sorry to hear about your friend.  that's scary stuff.

Don't forget that they are giving away freebies for watching specific streamers.  They are also giving away a pet for watching the crown channel on twitch for 4 hours this week.

I'll definitely be playing the game starting friday.  Most likely on a Berserker as I liked it when testing in beta.
    90 minutes .. bump

I'm sorry to hear about your friend.  that's scary stuff.

Don't forget that they are giving away freebies for watching specific streamers.  They are also giving away a pet for watching the crown channel on twitch for 4 hours this week.

I'll definitely be playing the game starting friday.  Most likely on a Berserker as I liked it when testing in beta.

i Have never watched a Stream ... :) dont plan on starting
    [Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited February 2022
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Times up.....

templarga is the winner .. Please DM your Steam name please
    SovrathConstantineMerus[Deleted User]
  • Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,404
    edited February 2022
    Grats templarga!  

Thanks for doing this giveaway Scorchien!
    strawhat0981Scorchien

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• strawhat0981strawhat0981 Member RarePosts: 1,198
    Gz dude, enjoy the key. 
    Scorchien

Originally posted by laokoko
    "if you want to be a game designer, you should sell your house and fund your game. Since if you won't even fund your own game, no one will".

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
    templarga said:
    Thank you @Scorchien. I sent you a PM.

templarga is squared away enjoy your time in Lost Ark , stop back and give us your thoughts
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    edited February 2022
    If anyone wants send me a PM and I'll share what US East server I'm playing on so you can be sure to avoid me.  

(When you see how bad I am at playing this right now you'll understand why)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• ArglebargleArglebargle Member EpicPosts: 3,395
    I'm probably going to give this a go post Feb11.  It has elements that I don't like, on the surface, but will give it a go to see how it feels. 

It looked like the character creator was reasonably complex, so that's a plus.  Especially given that I bought BDO just to play around with character creator.  Too bad it had all those gigs of game attached.... ;)
    Kyleran

If you are holding out for the perfect game, the only game you play will be the waiting one.