Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EVE Online Player Visits All Star Systems in 224 Days, Claiming a Guinness World Record and CCP Noti

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited January 2022 in News & Features Discussion

imageEVE Online Player Visits All Star Systems in 224 Days, Claiming a Guinness World Record and CCP Notice | MMORPG.com

EVE Online has its share of competitive players, but only two have done the full tour of every star system in the game. Now one of them has done it faster and gotten a Guinness World Record out of it.

Read the full story here

Comments

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,971
    I applaud the competitive spirit of exploring players, but the Dr Who nonsense? Please say no more about it. :)
    ConstantineMerus[Deleted User]
  • ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    Back in 2008 me and one of my mates, both being retardedly hardcore, drunk, under the influence of several questionable substances, excitedly and confidently, decided to visit all the star systems available in the EVE universe. 

Even in that state, it took us like 17 minutes to realize we could never achieve it. 
    shetlandslarsen[Deleted User]Scotstrawhat0981ApridiseAlexanderVendi
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,505
    Funny, played EVE for 10 years, and despite living in for a few years and regularly traveling through it I never knew wormhole space had a name, Anoikis.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon