Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• CamilaMadisonCamilaMadison Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    nice game
  • faithvoidfaithvoid Member UncommonPosts: 22
    I like the modular design choice.  If the networking is as robust as they claim, it could be a big advantage for them when compared to Unity, UE, ect. due to not having to rely on underwhelming native network support or a third party solution.

I feel like this is the version of Lumberyard that Star Citizen needed from the start.
  • VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888
    faithvoid said:
    I feel like this is the version of Lumberyard that Star Citizen needed from the start.
    Every game always needed from the start to have tech from decade in the future. It would be really good way to beat your competitors, but it's purely academic question since you can never time travel to the future to get better tech to develop with.

• laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591
    Vrika said:
    faithvoid said:
    Every game always needed from the start to have tech from decade in the future. It would be really good way to beat your competitors, but it's purely academic question since you can never time travel to the future to get better tech to develop with.
    Sometimes you can look to what the Military is up to. They can be a good guide to the future, as far as technologies go anyways.

imho

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• jackchavezjackchavez Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    edited March 2022
    Open 3D Engine. It was the most amazing thing I was looking forward to. are letting us try and share it widely on social networks like fm whatsapp, facebook
    Post edited by jackchavez on