Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Red Village Mystic Mint - I got rekt

2»

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    bcbully said:
    Quizzical said:
    If the items weren't NFTs with the limited number as a key selling point, then they could just give everyone what they paid for.  The messy outcome here was specifically caused by the use of limited edition NFTs.
    You are correct sir. Scarcity brings rarity. If that rare thing has utility, gold, oil, gaming NFTs... the sky is the limit.
    Scarity is something I despise in video games, even more so when it's clearly contrived for the purposes of making real world money.

Reminds me of how much I loathed ArcheAge's land rushes or FFXIVs open world housing shortages.

That said, I get this sort of thing appeals to many, so no harm, no foul, I just won't be playing such games.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon