Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

24+ months of $14.99 sub... haven't logged in... any cumulative sub benefits?

TwistedSister77TwistedSister77 Member EpicPosts: 1,144
edited December 2021 in Elder Scrolls Online
Haven't played in 24+ months, but have been paying a $14.99 sub every month.

Before I pause my sub, have I accumulated any benefits for being subbed (like bonus tokens, skins, etc)... but despite the fact I haven't logged in to claim anything each and every month?

Re-downloading the game is a hassle for me because I'm using mobile data currently... but I'll do it to claim benefits to save for a future gaming date or gift what I can in game.

Thanks

Comments

• Big.Daddy.SamediBig.Daddy.Samedi Member UncommonPosts: 409
    You gain the same amount of cash shop currency as your sub costs.

1650/mo of sub
    TwistedSister77

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • TwistedSister77TwistedSister77 Member EpicPosts: 1,144
    Thanks!  Really helpful.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508
    I've let my subs run a month or three even after leaving a game but you definitely took it to a whole nuther level.

Put this way, you spent $360 and received 40K crowns.  Purchased on sale 84K crowns cost $320.

Hopefully there will be a sale soon...need to get one of those new armory merchants.

I know, you come by my house to use my internet to download the game and gift me an armory merchant?

Fair deal, right?

;)

TwistedSister77

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• Divansilva753Divansilva753 Newbie CommonPosts: 1

Playing free online games will not get you any malware if you are playing them on a reputable site. If you are searching around for another game website, there is no telling what you will find.