Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why did this game get such a crappy review score?

124»

Comments

• The_KorriganThe_Korrigan Member RarePosts: 3,459
    cheyane said:
    Kyleran said:
    Kyleran said:
    Quizzical said:
    Scorchien said:
    Quizzical said:
    Scorchien said:
     Almost Flatlined Now

I suspect that your chart is wrong.  It is highlighting numbers from two weeks in the future.

Lol Steam projects forward also .. you ever use Steam ?lol.. It does not change the Facts now does it .. Actually thought you were smarter than that .. hmph go figure..:)
     Fixed  so as not to confuse anyone .. LMFAO
    Projections of the future are not facts.  If you want to cite facts, then site actual facts of historical numbers.
    The "fact" is Steam is predicting lower player numbers in the future, pretty clear to me.

Wonder how long it will be until NWs number dip below EVE Online....say Feb or March maybe?

I'm planning to write a fan-fiction for a 5 year projections. It's called Lord of the Jinx. 
    Speaking of Jinx, just binge watched Arcane last weekend, what an excellent animated series.... highly recommended by someone who generally dislikes video game movies (unless Resident Evil) and anime.

That good? Interesting. I thought it was another awful video game adaptation. Since your word means the world to me, I'll start watching tonight. 
    Yeah don't be fooled by the League of Legends thing. It's really good. One of the voices is the one from 'the expanse', Chrisjen Avasarala, love Shohreh Aghdashloo's  smoky voice.

Add my vote for Arcane. It's awesome.
    Ridelynn
    Respect, walk, what did you say?
    Respect, walk
    Are you talkin' to me? Are you talkin' to me?
    - PANTERA at HELLFEST 2023
    Yes, they are back !

• AlleineDragonfyreAlleineDragonfyre Member UncommonPosts: 9
    edited December 2021
    They allowed players to go from 1-60 in about a week right at launch with no end-game content except grinding gear and PVP. Every decision they make seems like they have no idea what MMO culture is. I've been told they have developers that are seasoned MMO devs but they must not read feedback very much. 
    Avatars Radio - Radio of the Avatars!
    Broadcasting in the Metaverse
  • SauceBeGamingSauceBeGaming Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    I love the game, it is a grind for sure but very enjoyable game!