Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The music when you enter towns in this last day of the year...

The_KorriganThe_Korrigan Member RarePosts: 3,459
... really nice touch !

The sound team on this game (and the art team in general) are among the best in the industry, no doubt on that at least.
If only they could get content designer with similar capabilities...
Respect, walk, what did you say?
Respect, walk
Are you talkin' to me? Are you talkin' to me?
- PANTERA at HELLFEST 2023
Yes, they are back !

YashaX

Comments

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    ... really nice touch !

The sound team on this game (and the art team in general) are among the best in the industry, no doubt on that at least.
    I would say that both sound and art teams are already set up to produce good material, you can see that from the videos. Content is often started from scratch so a load more work will be needed. Also this disconnect between the PvP and PvE players keep talking about will take some really imaginative thinking to sort out, lets face it in no MMO have they ever sat easily together.
  • The_KorriganThe_Korrigan Member RarePosts: 3,459
    edited December 2021
    Scot said:
    ... really nice touch !

I would say that both sound and art teams are already set up to produce good material, you can see that from the videos. Content is often started from scratch so a load more work will be needed. Also this disconnect between the PvP and PvE players keep talking about will take some really imaginative thinking to sort out, lets face it in no MMO have they ever sat easily together.

The completely suck at essential elements like balance, but also anticipation of player actions. Their content team should be entirely fired.

Just one example... how did a MORON (yeah, I said it) ever thought that giving a group of individuals the ability to earn millions of game currency with the work of the majority of the server was a good idea ? How could that MORON think this would not be exploited ?

Oh and by the way... once they reactivate the housing taxes to 100%, I predict another massive player loss. Mark my words.

And it's a shame, because they are able to produce very good content. Their winter festival is awesome. Those meteorites crashing are great. And surprisingly without bugs. But the rest is just a mess.
    Scot
    Respect, walk, what did you say?
    Respect, walk
    Are you talkin' to me? Are you talkin' to me?
    - PANTERA at HELLFEST 2023
    Yes, they are back !

• SauceBeGamingSauceBeGaming Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    The sound team is great!
    YashaX