Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Phantasy Star Online 2: New Genesis Delays Summoner Class to Focus on Content Improvements | MMORPG.

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited December 2021 in News & Features Discussion

imagePhantasy Star Online 2: New Genesis Delays Summoner Class to Focus on Content Improvements | MMORPG.com

Phantasy Star Online 2: New Genesis will delay the Summoner's arrival into late 2022. Originally planned for the spring, the Summoner was included in pre-launch plans for the spring, but the recent roadmap heading into 2022 did not include it. 

Read the full story here

Comments

• DattelisDattelis Member RarePosts: 1,458
    Wow, its unfortunate that summoner gets delayed until late 2022 now, it was my favorite to play in PSO2 (the original one).
    KSib
  • eoloeeoloe Member RarePosts: 864
    Probably the best decision since players complain about the lack of content here.
  • CroixAT2CroixAT2 Member UncommonPosts: 7

eoloe said:

Probably the best decision since players complain about the lack of content here.

and they are right
    base pso2 has 16-18 months for an episode, including 6-8 chapters...
    with current roadmap, ngs only gets 2 chapters in 12 months, and even 1 chapter is shorter than a chapter was in base pso2...
    and thats just the story part
    many other so called content parts are lacking as well
    KSib
  • KSibKSib Member UncommonPosts: 33

Dattelis said:

Wow, its unfortunate that summoner gets delayed until late 2022 now, it was my favorite to play in PSO2 (the original one).

It's a shame they didn't just release the game when it was ready.
  • DarkVagabondDarkVagabond Member UncommonPosts: 340
    Oh no, the class that plays itself is delayed, how will I manage until then.
  • jazneojazneo Member UncommonPosts: 52
    They need pso2 dungeon system into ngs. perfer better enemy then crappy dolls