Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Albion Online Team Looks Back on a Year of Change and Growth in 2021 | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited December 2021 in News & Features Discussion

imageThe Albion Online Team Looks Back on a Year of Change and Growth in 2021 | MMORPG.com

It's been a very big year for Albion Online, with two huge content updates, a mobile launch, and significant player growth.

Read the full story here

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• Big.Daddy.SamediBig.Daddy.Samedi Member UncommonPosts: 409
    I wish I could get in to this game, I bought a founders pack and then never played it when it launched.. still have my gold and everything. Just don't really know what to do.

• TwistedSister77TwistedSister77 Member EpicPosts: 1,144
    This game is GROWING players and for good reason.  Every system is pretty cool... and every added feature... just clicks on this game.

Pve, PvP, combat depth(and builds), housing, crafting, and local auction house economy.  

1 server... we all play together.
    [Deleted User]
  • TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,549
    Started playing again recently. Very good changes on the pve front. Lots to do
    Good to know! What changes were made in PvE, if you don't mind me asking? I may need to come back!

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• Haki88Haki88 Member UncommonPosts: 230
    edited December 2021
    Is there big difference in pvp since there is only 1 server? na vs eu player
    Post edited by Haki88 on
    edited December 2021
    Haki88 said:
    Is there big difference in pvp since there is only 1 server? na vs eu player
    You just get more players from those regions during their peak hours.  There are some region based guilds, but most are open to anybody that speaks the guilds language of choice.

What's nice is nobody can really farm resources/dungeons  in pvp openwork areas risk free at late night/early morning hours... because there is always a swoop of logins from another region around the world.  

Maintenance is at 5am Eastern everyday for 30 mins.
    Arterius said:
    As someone who normally hates PVP centric MMOS I actually love this game
    I can't wait till I have a few more backup sets of owpvp gear... so I can play faction warfare, guild warfare, hellgates(pvp enabled group dungeons), and the crystal league(ranked pvp arenas 5v5 and 20v20)

It's also about time to find a guild, at 100hrs + ... I think I have the basics down.   :)

I spend too much time in arenas... after the first 3 three wins everyday... you get no rewards.  But usually I play them for hours just because they are fun... and I'm learning how to pvp against different builds.
    [Deleted User]
  • hyllyhhyllyh Member UncommonPosts: 477
    hi!
    this is the best surprise this year.
    as a returning player (founder), i'm really enjoying the game now and i'm hooked.

what to do in game? as EVE online, every thing you want to! there's no quest like kill 10 mobs etc, you'll create your content (and i recommend to join a guild, there's some for newbro and veteran).
    PVP is well balanced and you'll never encounter a group made with a single "best meta one shot in your knees" build. Never.
    There's a lot of solo content, PvE/PvP and you can swap to group content in minute and find yourself in a 20 man group (the good part for me is, even you're in a big group, you're not safe at all).

Premium: ok, it's a must have but you can get some coupons from streamer or pay for 30 days or gather suffisant silver in game to pay it (it take some time to be in this group).

is it newbro friendly? a lot!

it's a single server so there's interaction, group content at any time in the day!

and it's F2P.

there's referal too, i put my link here:
    https://albiononline.com/?ref=WNTZP7CD93

and.. happy new year all!
    [Deleted User]TwistedSister77
    edited January 2022
    Arterius said:
    Arterius said:
    As someone who normally hates PVP centric MMOS I actually love this game
    I can't wait till I have a few more backup sets of owpvp gear... so I can play faction warfare, guild warfare, hellgates(pvp enabled group dungeons), and the crystal league(ranked pvp arenas 5v5 and 20v20)

It's also about time to find a guild, at 100hrs + ... I think I have the basics down.   :)

I spend too much time in arenas... after the first 3 three wins everyday... you get no rewards.  But usually I play them for hours just because they are fun... and I'm learning how to pvp against different builds.
    As someone who loves to heal in MMO's too I can't wait to build a holy staff and give it a shot. I feel like its going to be very rewarding to be a good healer in this game
    People get sometimes pissed if you are a noobie arena healer (because there is only one per team).

That being said, I play dps and healers in almost all MMORPG'S (only ~15% tank).   But healers are awesome in this game.  Holy Staff (vs nature staff)... is definitely how I would roll.

That being said, I've seen Nature carry a team too

Look up recent YouTubes on healer builds
    edited January 2022
    hyllyh said:
    hi!
    as a returning player (founder), i'm really enjoying the game now and i'm hooked.

what to do in game? as EVE online, every thing you want to! there's no quest like kill 10 mobs etc, you'll create your content (and i recommend to join a guild, there's some for newbro and veteran).
    PVP is well balanced and you'll never encounter a group made with a single "best meta one shot in your knees" build. Never.
    There's a lot of solo content, PvE/PvP and you can swap to group content in minute and find yourself in a 20 man group (the good part for me is, even you're in a big group, you're not safe at all).

Premium: ok, it's a must have but you can get some coupons from streamer or pay for 30 days or gather suffisant silver in game to pay it (it take some time to be in this group).

it's a single server so there's interaction, group content at any time in the day!

and it's F2P.

Can I buy/trade for main hand costume?  In game of course, legit.

I'm running double crossbows (boltcasters) and want to mess with enemy minds.  They will see 1 beer and a staff in my hand.... before they are nuked by my double crossbow m@chine gon fire.

(Spelling error on purpose, internet is weird these days)
    edited January 2022
    tzervo said:
    hyllyh said:
    hi!

and it's F2P.

I'm running double crossbows (boltcasters) and want to mess with enemy minds.  (They will see 1 beer and a staff in my hand.... before they are nuked by my double crossbow m@chine gon fire) 

I think there is a setting to not display costumes for opponents. Can't remember if it is on by default.
    Crap, thanks... I didn't see it in the options, but will look.  Players are lazy, I bet a lot don't enable it (I didn't and I'm 150 hours in... )

But I also play on my cell... for now...

I'm loving my Santa Clause hat reward that makes it snow.
    edited January 2022
    tzervo said:
    tzervo said:
    hyllyh said:
    hi!

and it's F2P.

I'm running double crossbows (boltcasters) and want to mess with enemy minds.  (They will see 1 beer and a staff in my hand.... before they are nuked by my double crossbow m@chine gon fire) 

I think there is a setting to not display costumes for opponents. Can't remember if it is on by default.
    Crap, thanks... I didn't see it in the options, but will look.  Players are lazy, I bet a lot don't enable it (I didn't and I'm 150 hours in... )

But I also play on my cell... for now...

I'm loving my Santa Clause hat reward that makes it snow.

Yep, that's why I am asking about the default. You might still be able to catch people by surprise.
    Not default on mobile... I went in... default is vanity for opponents.  I just changed, thanks!

While I have you... any websites to find a guild.  I'm competitive, but want a guild that has 30ish+ year old players and... PvP, Pve etc (I love pvp).
    [Deleted User]