Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VR MMO Zenith: The Last City Holding Second Beta in January, Cover Art Revealed | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited December 2021 in News & Features Discussion

imageVR MMO Zenith: The Last City Holding Second Beta in January, Cover Art Revealed | MMORPG.com

Beta dates for Zenith: The Last City have been set for the second test in January. Meanwhile, the RamenVR team has been sharing new previews, including the game's release cover art and music.

Read the full story here

Comments

• LackingMMOLackingMMO Member RarePosts: 664
    I need to get some stands for my sensors and dust the headset off.. I really want to try this one out.
    ultimateduck
  • DigDuggyDigDuggy Member RarePosts: 641
    I've been avoiding VR for 2 reason.

Let the tech mature and for the right MMO to hit. I don't know if this is it, but I'm watching.
    ultimateduck
  • LackingMMOLackingMMO Member RarePosts: 664

Qbertq said:

Let the tech mature and for the right MMO to hit. I don't know if this is it, but I'm watching.

Yeah, I got mine when the vive first launched... was really cool, lots of fun but at that time most things were just tech demos more than anything. OrbiusVR looked fun and I wanted to try it but this one looks like itll be very good.

Some games were better in vr than normal, like elite dangerous.
  • ultimateduckultimateduck Member EpicPosts: 1,269

Qbertq said:

I'd say the tech has matured quite a bit in the last few years. Between the Quest 2, HP Reverb G2 v2.0 and Valve Index, you have a pretty good choice of price points. The Arpara 5k will most likely release early 2022 and the Varjo Aero is a professional grade headset for personal use if you happen to have $2k burning a hole in your pocket.

I think a lot of people are waiting to see how an MMO will play out in VR. I know I am. This is a 100% purchase for me.
  • Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,064

Qbertq said:

I bought a PSVR and don't regret it for a second.....the only regret I have is not using that money to buy a PC one instead lol. VR can be better, but it is still an amazing experience as is. I have sat inside and flown a freaking X-Wing man....and it's fabulous.
    ultimateduck
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • ultimateduckultimateduck Member EpicPosts: 1,269
    edited January 2022
    Viper482 said:
    I bought a PSVR and don't regret it for a second.....the only regret I have is not using that money to buy a PC one instead lol. VR can be better, but it is still an amazing experience as is. I have sat inside and flown a freaking X-Wing man....and it's fabulous.
    Tell me that strafing Imperial cruisers while actually sitting in and flying and X-Wing fighter wasn't a ridiculously awesome dork out moment.
    Post edited by ultimateduck on