Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Myth of Empires, Still Delisted from Steam, Forges Ahead With New Updates and New Year's Event | MMO

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited December 2021 in News & Features Discussion

imageMyth of Empires, Still Delisted from Steam, Forges Ahead With New Updates and New Year's Event | MMORPG.com

Myth of Empires, still delisted from Steam amid copyright accusations, has been busy fighing DDOS and hacks, all while releasing December updates and event.

Read the full story here

Comments

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,549
    dang, wish I would have bought it before it got delisted. I really wanted to play it.
    KingLlamaLackingMMOstrawhat0981Alomar

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• KingLlamaKingLlama Member UncommonPosts: 66
    Yea, It looks fun.

Pirate MMO Tattered Sails http://tatteredsailsgame.com/

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    edited December 2021
    I think i gave a couple copies away here in a give away , forget who won tho , would be interested in hearing there thoughts at this point..

wait i think MCrippins won a copy ..?

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,549
    Scorchien said:
    I think i gave a couple copies away here in a give away , forget who won tho , would be interested in hearing there thoughts at this point..

wait i think MCrippins won a copy ..?

Yeah, It was McRippin's who won. 

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412
    I got a copy but don't play right now.
  • ferjorptferjorpt Member UncommonPosts: 3
    edited January 2022
    Playing it right now. Huge amount of potential and with lots of areas to be covered with the skills tree. Eventually, you need to coordinate with your guild mates who does what so points do not run out. Interesting adversities in the different biomes, such as heat in the desert that needs an ice container (or more if a big base is built) in the base area and one in the wagon so you do not overheat while wandering around. Just to name some examples. Fights feels a bit clumsy but they will improve them for sure. Not to mention the amount of updates for the best of the game, so far, they do almost daily. Small lag spikes but since the Chinese players came to the server, but perfectly playable 99% of the time. Did not tried PVP yet but if the trial goes accordingly, they might have a winner here. Oh, Ark similarities? Really????
    Post edited by ferjorpt on
  • marcjt20marcjt20 Member UncommonPosts: 106
    Ark is just mad someone did it better and they use to work for them. they need to get bent and move on with their lives.
    [Deleted User]