Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Elyon's North American And European Servers Are Being Merged Into Single Server For Each Region | MM

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited December 2021 in News & Features Discussion

imageElyon's North American And European Servers Are Being Merged Into Single Server For Each Region | MMORPG.com

Kakao has started to detail the process of merging its Elyon North American and European servers into a single server for each region. Additionally, the team at Elyon detailed the process and when this might take place, with the first steps in the process happening in early January 2022.

Read the full story here

Comments

• DattelisDattelis Member RarePosts: 1,456
    edited December 2021
    Is the population for this title really that low already? I think it officially released back in September/October? I could be wrong, but even so, that is unfortunate. And Bless Unleashed released sometime this year on pc as well and doesn't seem to be fairing any better. Sword of Legends Online as well.
  • AstropuyoAstropuyo Member RarePosts: 2,178
    He's dead Jim.

I tried to like the game.
    Like it has every cliche I like in it.

It's just not a good game. Maybe had they kept it tab target like the game was intended the combat would be fluid but as of now...I kid you not...it feels like any tab target game online no tab targeting.

Your moves proc like turn based and that lead to pvp problems and yeah it's just dead. It's streamable still though for "IS IT STILL WORTH IT" videos but the answer is a no.
    Strizzy12
  • mussolinimussolini Member UncommonPosts: 200
    Definitely do not need 3 servers on EU, US has less population than EU. Not a bad idea but yeah, on the way to death unfortunately as I think the game is not that bad, as f2p deserve the solid population for running well in my opinion. I really hope we can enjoy archer class for a while and they will not shutting down too early.
  • vegetableoilvegetableoil Member RarePosts: 768

Dattelis said:

Is the population for this title really that low already? I think it officially released back in September/October? I could be wrong, but even so, that is unfortunate.

And Bless Unleashed released sometime this year on pc as well and doesn't seem to be fairing any better. Sword of Legends Online as well.

was launched middle of oct, about 2 1/2 months ago, then again they have like region locked. if anything it's their own fault keeping the population low. some people tried it and consider it mediocre and they left.
    Dattelis
  • The_Lucky_LukeThe_Lucky_Luke Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    edited December 2021
    Please bring Elyon in English to SEA region. Dev will see spikes of playerbase like what happened to BDO and BDM.
  • jtckline3jtckline3 Member UncommonPosts: 60
    Mergin so soon? Shutdown imminent lol
  • Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,064
    edited December 2021
    Released at the worst possible time. Might not have made a difference but you'll never know.
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • hyllyhhyllyh Member UncommonPosts: 477
    they deserve it!
    i was very impatient to play it after beta and they never listen playerbase.
    this game had a class: Slayer and 2 skill: spinning and grab
    other class are nothing compared to this one.
    pass this point, it left less than 10% of release population (count alt too), nothing can revive this title as it seems too old, too grindy (go BDO, way better), no newbro friendly at all (market completly broken) dumb crafting and to finish: cashshop increasing.

you want to try it? please do yourself a favor: PASS!

if prediction can be made, i give it 6-8 months before closing at max! kakao is the new gamigo.
  • The_KorriganThe_Korrigan Member RarePosts: 3,459
    Already ?
    And people where laughing at New World... :D :D
    Respect, walk, what did you say?
    Respect, walk
    Are you talkin' to me? Are you talkin' to me?
    - PANTERA at HELLFEST 2023
    Yes, they are back !

• GinazGinaz Member RarePosts: 2,470

hyllyh said:

they deserve it!

i was very impatient to play it after beta and they never listen playerbase.

this game had a class: Slayer and 2 skill: spinning and grab

other class are nothing compared to this one.

pass this point, it left less than 10% of release population (count alt too), nothing can revive this title as it seems too old, too grindy (go BDO, way better), no newbro friendly at all (market completly broken) dumb crafting and to finish: cashshop increasing.

you want to try it? please do yourself a favor: PASS!

if prediction can be made, i give it 6-8 months before closing at max! kakao is the new gamigo.

Someone doesn't appear capable of using capitol letters.

Is a man not entitled to the herp of his derp?

Remember, I live in a world where juggalos and yugioh players are real things.