Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Future Upgrades

1235»

Comments

• Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,405
    edited December 2021
    Be aware replacing your noctua fans with rgb on the cpu itself will be a downgrade, noctua has very, very good fans.

Why not try something like this instead?

if the fans are your cpu fans, I think I recall you having a noctua nh d15 cooler, this should fit as is for 140mm fans.

You could also just add a strip like ridelyn suggested along the bottom of the case or the top.

Here's some nice strips:

I like the neon strips.

Just make sure w/e you buy the connection fit into your rgb controller etc or get adapter wires to make em fit.

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662
    Asm0deus said:
    Be aware replacing your noctua fans with rgb on the cpu itself will be a downgrade, noctua has very, very good fans.

Why not try something like this instead?

if the fans are your cpu fans, I think I recall you having a noctua nh d15 cooler, this should fit as is for 140mm fans.

You could also just add a strip like ridelyn suggested along the bottom of the case or the top.

Here's some nice strips:

I like the neon strips.

Just make sure w/e you buy the connection fit into your rgb controller etc or get adapter wires to make em fit.

Oh nice, those attachments look quite good! I might get those thanks.

I'd rather not use neon strips, I'm not that coordinated and not seeing them straight would trigger me to no ends haha. I understand the 140mm fans of noctua are the reason to go for the nh-d15, but I wouldn't throw them away, just shift them to another location.