Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fractured and Gamigo Confirmed

The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Comments

• RungarRungar Member RarePosts: 1,132
    Gamigo sucks. Change my mind. 
    Theocritus
    .05 of a second to midnight
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    No surprise there huh? I am unsure about this game but Gamigo may have put a nail on this coffin.
    Chamber of Chains
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    cheyane said:
    No surprise there huh? I am unsure about this game but Gamigo may have put a nail on this coffin.
    Hey I like the pic change
    Thanks just did it found this great looking robe that had no stats and put it on. Undead are one of my favourite and that model is super nice.
    TillerConstantineMerus
    Chamber of Chains
  • DattelisDattelis Member RarePosts: 1,457
    Unfortunately, I cannot support Gamigo. I hope those that play have a good time.
  • QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,355
    Why do people hate Gamigo?  Is it because they host some terrible games?  Or have they proven to be incompetent specifically as a publisher?
  • OldKingLogOldKingLog Member RarePosts: 564
    Quizzical said:
    Why do people hate Gamigo?  Is it because they host some terrible games?  Or have they proven to be incompetent specifically as a publisher?

Because they are essentially the Dignitas of online games.
  • MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387
    Fractured Online - Press Kit

Gamigo Group Announces New Open-World Sandbox Fantasy MMORPG, Fractured Online

Horizontal progression, player-built cities, and a dynamic open-world are just some of what players can expect from gamigo’s next MMO

Gamigo Group Announces New Open-World Sandbox Fantasy MMORPG, Fractured Online

ok so i have some questions.
    Its an Isometric game. But is this really a MMO or will it be another Diablo multiplayer clone in which everybody was also calling a MMO?

Philosophy of MMO Game Design