Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Elyon Update Opens the Holiday Seasonal Events and Brings Stage 2 of Ignous the Pyro Raid | MMORPG.c

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited December 2021 in News & Features Discussion

imageElyon Update Opens the Holiday Seasonal Events and Brings Stage 2 of Ignous the Pyro Raid | MMORPG.com

Time to get festive in Elyon, with the holiday events getting started with new rewards, login bonuses and a treasure hunt. The update also introduces stage 2 of the Ignous the Pyro raid.

Read the full story here

Comments

• HefaistosHefaistos Member UncommonPosts: 388
    My only chance for a decent RvR/PvP/FFA mmo in 2021-2022. Lets hope they are doing it right
    Dekahn
  • gelraengelraen Member UncommonPosts: 316
    I've really wanted to give the game a fair try, but the mounts, of all things, really turn me off. I have an immediate bad reaction to the motorcycles I see people riding in videos, but then this cat in the screenshot... meh. So silly.

I guess I like a certain degree if "seriousness" in my fantasy worlds. Even GW2 - one of my all time favorite games over the years - started out so carefully styled and art directed - has now gotten so glittery and silly.

Oh well, maybe not for me.
    Viper482Dekahn
  • Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,065

gelraen said:

I've really wanted to give the game a fair try, but the mounts, of all things, really turn me off. I have an immediate bad reaction to the motorcycles I see people riding in videos, but then this cat in the screenshot... meh. So silly.

I guess I like a certain degree if "seriousness" in my fantasy worlds. Even GW2 - one of my all time favorite games over the years - started out so carefully styled and art directed - has now gotten so glittery and silly.

Oh well, maybe not for me.

The same thing that turns me off of FFXIV. Too much silly baby crap and just strange stuff. It's that whole anime thing, I don't get it.
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • MorbeousMorbeous Member UncommonPosts: 86

aivarioha said:

only stupid people play Elyon

See you in game then :)
    GrandpaDJSabbyth