Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No Man's Sky - Expeditions Revisited

mklinicmklinic Member RarePosts: 1,981
For anyone who missed any of the Expeditions so far; Hello Games is rerunning them all back to back: https://www.nomanssky.com/2021/11/expeditions-revisited/

Worth noting (from the link):

"Each expedition will run for two weeks, and they have been tweaked to account for this shorter time window. Each expedition has also been given a new starting planet and route through the galaxy"

So these have a reduced time compared to the original runs, but should be doable without too much trouble. Expedition 2 will start Dec. 8th and is an opportunity to get the Normandy, from Mass Effect, for anyone who missed it the first time around.

Otherwise, didn't see this posted already or in the news section, so apologies if this has already been covered.

-mklinic

"Do something right, no one remembers.
Do something wrong, no one forgets"
-from No One Remembers by In Strict Confidence

Scot

Comments

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    The staff are too busy doing NW bug and server maintenance articles. The legs on that narrative are going to go on well into NW's new year. :)

Seriously, not sure it got covered and it is good you brought it to our attention.
    [Deleted User]
  • mklinicmklinic Member RarePosts: 1,981
    Well, New World is the gift that keeps giving lately.

Still, re-running expeditions that has been requested a lot it seems so hopefully this gives people a chance to go do them. I missed the first one myself and have been working my way through that since yesterday.

-mklinic

• mklinicmklinic Member RarePosts: 1,981
    Just a reminder for anyone; Tomorrow (Dec 8), Expedition 2 is supposed to kick off again. This is the one with the Normandy, from Mass Effect, as a reward. So if anyone missed it the first time around, this is another chance at it.

-mklinic