Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Citizen Free Fly On through December 1st to Coincide With Aerospace Expo Event | MMORPG.com

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508
    Forget it folks, sometimes there's just no reasoning with people.

Babuinix

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• blackdreamhunkblackdreamhunk Member UncommonPosts: 478
    edited November 2021
    personal attack again that is off-topic and has nothing to do with star citizen.  Coming from a person who sits on the sidelines hasn't spent any money on the game.

If I am so crazy CIG should just give me my money back.  there is no way I am staying with star citizen for 3 or  10 more years. . Star Citizen is a scam

I said I was going to do a list of content creates  who will trash all origin ships

even atropub didn't want to touch the 890 jump because it was such a sensitive subject.

I like this guy he tells why origin ships are not worth the money. just another example.

Even Montoya on his youtube video here can't justify owning an 890 jump. notice how he or goes on to claim the role of the 890 jump is just a is just short of transport ship no mention of any exploration gameplay.

Like why would I want to invest in a company like this everyone sees the problems with origin ships. why make products or a game where certain malefactor sucks and doesn't live up to the marketing? This game star citizen is PVP loot game too?

If I wanted to I could list a lot more content creators trashing the entire origin lineup after people purchased origin ships because star citizen is a sam.

Post edited by blackdreamhunk on
    Kyleran
    edited November 2021
    Kyleran said:

how is this even about star citizen or even on topic how is this not harassment? You know who I think are crazy lunatics people who want to stay with this dumpers fire called star citizen. how is your picture here not directed at me?

I see what is going here you don't have an honest answer or reply so you have to resort to insults.

Kyleran why don't you put money where your mouth is and put money into star citizen? how about living that star citizen dream you seem to side with so much? Instead of living thought star citizen backers vicariously?

you know what I agree with this guy and his youtube right here. China is doing a great job of protecting its own from people like Chris Roberts and the real crazy people in the gaming industry. Games these days went being a great fun pass time to unplayable games or games that only milk you for your money. kinda like loot boxes.

this guy is right gaming industry has gone downhill.

You know what I think governments and world leaders should step in starting to manage the gaming Industry. Why because a lot of game devs are building games these days, not for a fun hubby but to take advantage of people.

It must be some kind of cool for you to see without a game after 10 years? It must be some kind of cool for you to be upset about my experiences with star citizen and also my purchases.

maybe you are upset because I am honest with myself and dare to ask questions like what happens if a star citizen fails?

Can I ask you how many game devs have run off gamers money? didn't deliver a full game?

are you trying to tell me false adverting use by game devs is ok?

are you trying to tell me bait and switch marketing is ok?

are you somehow suggesting breaking consumer laws is somehow ok?

Maybe you are suggesting I should just blindly follow Chris Roberts and CIG and not ask honest questions.

I mean star citizen fails why would you care? you didn't put a cent into star citizen.

Are you suggesting misleading people on digital products with advertising is ok with you?

I am sone a lunatic why because I ask honest questions? I don't get your logic.
    Kyleran
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    Kyleran said:

how is this even about star citizen or even on topic how is this not harassment? You know who I think are crazy lunatics people who want to stay with this dumpers fire called star citizen. how is your picture here not directed at me?

I see what is going here you don't have an honest answer or reply so you have to resort to insults.

Kyleran why don't you put money where your mouth is and put money into star citizen? how about living that star citizen dream you seem to side with so much? Instead of living thought star citizen backers vicariously?

you know what I agree with this guy and his youtube right here. China is doing a great job of protecting its own from people like Chris Roberts and the real crazy people in the gaming industry. Games these days went being a great fun pass time to unplayable games or games that only milk you for your money. kinda like loot boxes.

You know what I think governments and world leaders should step in starting to manage the gaming Industry. Why because a lot of game devs are building games these days, not for a fun hubby but to take advantage of people.

It must be some kind of cool for you to see without a game after 10 years? It must be some kind of cool for you to be upset about my experiences with star citizen and also my purchases.

maybe you are upset because I am honest with myself and dare to ask questions like what happens if a star citizen fails?

Can I ask you how many game devs have run off gamers money? didn't deliver a full game?

Maybe you are suggesting I should just blindly follow Chris Roberts and CIG and not ask honest questions.

I mean star citizen fails why would you care? you didn't put a cent into star citizen.

Are you suggesting misleading people on digital products with advertising is ok with you?

Does it help, repeating the same thing over and over again on every single SC thread, topic or not? Do we simply have to listen, agree with you, do we have to fix this issue you have with CIG and not us while you seem to somehow hold us responsible? You go off topic, broken record style wildly swinging around, ignoring the most important factor in all of this: You. You did this. You know the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. And that is you in these SC threads, Kyle isn‘t insulting you, he is observing your behaviour and so far he seems quite right.

Can we get back on topic now? The free fly event and all? That would be greatly appreciated.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    JoeBloberKyleran
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

edited November 2021
    lahnmir said:
    Kyleran said:

Does it help, repeating the same thing over and over again on every single SC thread, topic or not? Do we simply have to listen, agree with you, do we have to fix this issue you have with CIG and not us while you seem to somehow hold us responsible? You go off topic, broken record style wildly swinging around, ignoring the most important factor in all of this: You. You did this. You know the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. And that is you in these SC threads, Kyle isn‘t insulting you, he is observing your behaviour and so far he seems quite right.

Can we get back on topic now? The free fly event and all? That would be greatly appreciated.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir

I am mad that is why repeat things over and over again! I am really mad about my product! and star citizen.  When people are mad and feel scammed or cheated what do people do?

coming from someone who has not paid a cent into star citizen.

It must be just nice for you to watch from the outside and not have to read how I feel about the product I paid for.

I thought the internet was the place to share your honest thoughts? silicon valley so-called experts are such great lairs.

There are tons of people that write about star citizen being a scam? long before I was here how am I any different? please humor me.  Why I am so different? I am sure if I dig into all the topics here from mmorpg on star citizen you will repeat star citizen is a scam am I not right?

in fact, a lot of people repeat the fact star citizen is a scam so those people must be lunatics too!

example right here

I am just wondering are you suggesting I shouldn't be upset over star citizen?  I mean I paid for digital products and had very bad experiences with star citizen. I don't have a game after 10 years.

how many articles were written about star citizen being scam and repeated?  surely those journalists and blog writers who keep writing star citizen is a scam must be lunatics too?

I know CIg and Mr. Roberts are in panic mode that I am here going my honest thoughts and on other media sites.

back seat drivers lol
    BabuinixKyleran
  • Capt_SnugglesCapt_Snuggles Member UncommonPosts: 163
    Oh for christ sake, someone shut him up. lol...
    JoeBloberKyleran
    edited November 2021

I know right I am shining too much light on the alpha scam called star citizen.

after spending 7k on this I have the right to be mad

I don't need your approval if I can't vent on the spectrum I will vent on media sites.
    Kyleran
  • JoeBloberJoeBlober Member RarePosts: 586

I don't need your approval if I can't vent on the spectrum I will vent on media sites.

blackdreamhunk  you are just a pure hater nothing more.    10.000's of new backers do join at every free week several times per year.   Your ranting make you like a fool, you don't hurt CIG dude but yourself.  
    Kyleran
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508
    edited November 2021
    I most definitely agree, let's get back to the actual topic at hand, the free fly expo, what new features or ships players can expect to see or what new activities they focus on doing.

Heck, argue about how aerodynamic flight isn't relevant in a space sim....

Anything but the 890 Jump please.... Apparently that's not a real thing yet.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

edited November 2021
    Kyleran said:
    I most definitely agree, let's get back to the actual topic at hand, the free fly expo, what new features or ships players can expect to see or what new activities they focus on doing.

Heck, argue about how aerodynamic flight isn't relevant in a space sim....

Anything but the 890 Jump please.... Apparently that's not a real thing yet.

so you can be off-topic when you want on MMORPG and insult people whenever you want on MMORPG? is that what I am getting from you and this community? Must be cool for you to do whatever you want on MMORPG? just wondering are you some sort of boss? owner of MMORPG?

When I start to ask questions I notice a lot of people can't answer them. When people ask me questions I answer them funny!
    Kyleran
    edited November 2021
    JoeBlober said:

blackdreamhunk  you are just a pure hater nothing more.    10.000's of new backers do join at every free week several times per year.   Your ranting make you like a fool, you don't hurt CIG dude but yourself.  

Mr Chris Roberts I would like to get my money back thank you! I gave my reasons why I want to leave thanks.

7k owner reading the reddit  thread I would like to know if this is all true!

The last Citizencon seems to have rocked the community!

• MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    edited November 2021
    Mr Chris Roberts I would like to get my money back thank you! I gave my reasons why I want to leave thanks.

You're trying too hard... 

You seem to be here talking to CR I think you should know... being mad on a random forum on the internet is just noise that'll change nothing. You do have options that were mentioned on how to deal with what you want/what you're mad about, if you don't find that acceptable I guess all you can do is cry on this forum until the end of days, does that seem reasonable or an healthy use of energy to you?

Gotta get real.
    Kyleran
    edited November 2021
    MaxBacon said:

You're trying too hard... 

You seem to be here talking to CR I think you should know... being mad on a random forum on the internet is just noise that'll change nothing. You do have options that were mentioned on how to deal with what you want/what you're mad about, if you don't find that acceptable I guess all you can do is cry on this forum until the end of days, does that seem reasonable or an healthy use of energy to you?

Gotta get real.

I am not trying hard. Ok, know it all give a good reason why I would be trying hard? what you don't think I am upset over my purchase of a star citizen and my experience?

at the end of the day, I am the paying consumer.

If star citizen fails today and CIg went under I will be the victim facts.

Some of the ships are broken contracts or promises

my experience with star citizen is horrible.

10 years and 400 million still no game or gameplay loops for the digital ships I bought.

sunk 7k into star citizen

There are confessions here of people who didn't pay for star citizen but somehow I am the bad guy.

I am the villain and the guy who gets banned!

Kyleran
    edited November 2021
    tzervo said:
    lahnmir said:

Report him if you believe it is off-topic and let the mods deal with him. If you are against reporting:

1) Ignore his posts.
    2) Block him.
    3) Do not quote his answers so other posters that blocked him do not have to read them through your quote.

do it you feel that way do it!!!!!! gon't ever claim I was welcomed on mmorpg

tell Chris Roberts I would like refund thanks

don't ever come tell me that the internet was created for discussions and free speech.

I see all this as harassment and I would like to leave star citizen with a refund because it is scam!!
    edited November 2021
    tzervo said:
    Nah I do not need to. I am not annoyed or offended in any way by your posts, although I agree with the other posters' assessment that they are pointless.

But I am just pointing out to those complaining about your posts that there is a way to deal with them and you if they want to (my guess is they do not really :) ).

I will tell him next Tuesday, we are going out for coffee.

funny way of showing me you don't care with threats and harassment over a game????? that I want a refund for???? Then from this community tell me I must somehow keep this game called star citizen. I am sure you didn't pay a cent into star citizen. all this ove a stupid game that chris Roberts may never deliverd but his bank account I am sure is doing well.

Do it ban me from MMORPG and claim I was off-topic!!! I don't own MMORPG! I stand by what I write and want to share with people here and you can't ever unread what I wrote here or change how I honestly feel.

clearly, my words and my experiences with star citizen hurt your feelings!!!!

I don't need you and I don't need your approval
    Kyleran
  • VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888
    edited November 2021

It's not true. Star Citizen is still making sales at rapid pace.

There are always some people who will interpret their own personal experiences and small changes into something much bigger when in fact nothing important has happened.
    [Deleted User]Kyleran

Vrika said:

There are always some people who will interpret their own personal experiences and small changes into something much bigger when in fact nothing important has happened.

thank you
  • MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    edited November 2021
    Vrika said:

Yeah the doom and gloom talk happens every year, the "signs".

But this year, they are matching 2020's numbers that are far beyond the pre-covid funding they managed, despite beign already post-covid-lockdonarama where gaming peaked profits.

47m in 2019, 78m in 2020, to date 70m in 2021, the dramas are blown out of scale when they do not reflect on the actual health of their income.
    Kyleran[Deleted User]
    edited November 2021
    MaxBacon said:
    Vrika said:

Yeah the doom and gloom talk happens every year, the "signs".

But this year, they are matching 2020's numbers that are far beyond the pre-covid funding they managed, despite beign already post-covid-lockdonarama where gaming peaked profits.

47m in 2019, 78m in 2020, to date 70m in 2021, the dramas are blown out of scale when they do not reflect on the actual health of their income.

This is the first year Chris Roberts company is in the black for his accounting! Star citizens could still fail and it is my right as paying consumer to ask these kinds of questions after 10 years still no game and broken promises over ships I own. I have asked for a refund I am not happy!

maybe I should start to site consumer laws here!
    Kyleran
    edited November 2021
    tzervo said:
    Nah, no threats. I do not want you banned. Read what you quoted from me again. :)

Also no harassment. I did not respond to you, and your opinion and views was not the point of my reply.

So it is ok for Kyleran to call me lunatic and keep harassing me here for my thoughts and experiences with star citizen?

explain to me how Kyleran was on topic? I can wait!

edited November 2021
    tzervo said:
    At blackdreamhunk: 10 post essays monopolizing the thread and being the poster child of off-topic vs a single short sarcastic post commenting your behaviour. No need to wait. You make me state obvious things. I hate truisms. :)

free speech and expression I am also trying to show prove how CIg is shady because I was called lair before! I am told I must keep start citizen!

I guess you don't like proof! In fact, you hate proof! but you people are OK with calling me a lair! stuff like I twists words.

star citizen is a scam! you people are ok with star citizen being a scam! breaking laws
    edited November 2021
    tzervo said:
    I guess you don't like proof! In fact, you hate proof! but you people are OK with calling me a lair! stuff like I twists words.

You lie when you say I said you lied.

That's a nice oxymoron too. :)
    Some people on MMORPG do, so when I you I mean MMORPG

I am here to voice my grievances with star citizen with sources to my claims

under international law and united nations law, I am l allowed to do such a thing. just like people are allowed to protest.
    Kyleran
    edited November 2021
    tzervo said:
    In any case, I should not be making funny puns out of this. I apologize. Losing 7k is not something to laugh at, at least not for an average Joe. But you should not have pledged that amount if you were not ready to shrug it off anyway. I do not see how ranting about it like you do and snapping at everyone here will get you your money back or make you feel better - you don't sound like that venting does you any good.

again  I was called a lair here!!!!!
    I am here to voice my grievances with star citizen with sources to my claims

under international law and united nations law, I am l allowed to do such a thing. just like people are allowed to protest.

MMorpg community not made fun of me but went out their way to silence me. Also threatened to remove my voice electrically over my grievances over star citizen game that has been in production for 10 years with no end sight soon. I am really mad and upset over my digital purchase.

I do believe I have consumer rights what does that say?

After all this people expect to want to keep star citizen.
    edited November 2021
    tzervo said:
    MMorpg community not made fun of me but went out their way to silence me.
    Dude you are the one monopolizing the thread. That's the opposite of silence. And that was the point of my response to Lahnmir. If MMORPG wanted to silence you they would have already. If you really think your rights under United Nations law are violated (you have no idea how absurd and funny this sounds) you can always:

OHCHR | Complaint Procedure Human Rights Council Complaint Procedure

the threads about star citizen right? well, I am making my voice heard! would you like to site laws for you?

yes, I do believe so. I just wondering are you mocking me?
    Kyleran
    tzervo said:
    ^o^

I don't need your lecture about spending 7k right now. I thought Mr. Chris Roberts was different I was wrong.
    Kyleran
This discussion has been closed.