Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Petition to Remove Comcast Bandwidth Cap

DravendoreDravendore Member UncommonPosts: 80
edited March 2020 in Off-Topic Discussion
I began to install a new game tonight on my PC when I realized I was getting close to my data cap again which triggered me to create a petition.  I think it's non sense that companies like Comcast in America get away with charging an extra $50 a month to remove arbitrary data caps when in most countries customers pay half the price that we do and their speeds are double.  Greedy companies like Comcast need to be stopped!  So, I thought I'd swing by here to see if I could get some support from you guys.  I'm doing this to at the very lease raise awareness but to ultimately get the data cap removed. 

The likelihood of these greedy bastards changing their ways is unlikely but I think we should at least try.  Thanks in advance for your support.

Post edited by Dravendore on

Comments

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    edited March 2020
    I blame hand helds, the amount of bandwith they use up just keeps increasing, 5G will need replacing with 6G, it will never end.
  • Ushe1rUshe1r Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    I began to install a new game tonight when I realized I was getting close to my data cap again which triggered me to create a petition Myloweslife.
  • my-estubmy-estub Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    edited November 2021
    Most Comcast customers now have a 1TB home internet data cap
    The 1.2TB-plus overage fees will come to the Northeast in July, showing up on August bills. If you go over the 1.2TB limit, you'll have to pay 10 for every additional 50GB, with the fees capped at 100

my stub login
    Post edited by my-estub on