Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Myth of Empires Giveaway !!!

2»

Comments

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    12 hours left
    mcrippins
  • GrandpaDJGrandpaDJ Member UncommonPosts: 132
    I didn't know this game popped up on so many Steam accounts this week! I looked it over and wishlisted it. Having a couple hundred hours in Conan Exiles, it is right in my wheelhouse. I hope they are taking lessons learned from CE and making their own take on the theme.
    Mendel
  • TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,549
    It's the FINAL COUNTDOWN!! Sing it!

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

Aight going to close this one out ..

mcrippins , always like your enthusiasm..

You Win!

DM your Steam name , so i can friend and gift ..
    mcrippinsConstantineMerus
  • TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,549
    Congrats Mcrippins

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• mcrippinsmcrippins Member RarePosts: 1,626
    Thanks guys! So excited :D Can't wait to play woohoo!! <3
    ConstantineMerusAsheramRungarMendel
    Aight mcrippins is squared away .. Let us know your thoughts on the game after you get some time .. Thx for participating .. 

Enjoy ...
    mcrippinsConstantineMerusAsheram
  • ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    You didn't pick me? Oh Scorch.. this betrayal is beyond absolution. I shall find your fortress and raze it to the ground! You chose the wrong friend, and you have certainly chosen the worst enemy!!
    ScorchienAsheramRungar
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
    You didn't pick me? Oh Scorch.. this betrayal is beyond absolution. I shall find your fortress and raze it to the ground! You chose the wrong friend, and you have certainly chosen the worst enemy!!

watch out for the dogs .. There are 3 , and quite .. erhmm playful with strangers:)
    ConstantineMerusAsheram
    Scorchien said:

watch out for the dogs .. There are 3 , and quite .. erhmm playful with strangers:)
    I meant your in-game fortress, you can have dogs in this game or you meant your rl dogs lol.

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
    Scorchien said:

I meant your in-game fortress, you can have dogs in this game or you meant your rl dogs lol.

lol.. i meant RL dogs , I have not played MoE yet .. my game plate is full
    Scorchien said:
    Scorchien said:

lol.. i meant RL dogs , I have not played MoE yet .. my game plate is full
    Well if I ever to show up at your door I wouldn't be packed with vengeance but a six-pack or the beverage of your choice. 
    Scorchien