Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Test All Nine Elite Specializations and the Siege Turtle in Guild Wars 2's Fourth Beta Event | MMORP

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2021 in News & Features Discussion

imageTest All Nine Elite Specializations and the Siege Turtle in Guild Wars 2's Fourth Beta Event | MMORPG.com

The fourth beta event for Guild Wars 2: End of Dragons is happening next week. You'll be able to play test all nine elite specializations, and hop aboard the two-person tank that is the new Siege Turtle mount.

Read the full story here

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• ShutaraShutara Member UncommonPosts: 140
    I'd rather see what the the actual content will look like aside from new class/mount to play with; so far not so much. I wonder how dodgy they are against the critique below all those trailers with people not being previously satisfied by new IS stuff/pleb rewards/achievements treated by devs as a godsent content.
  • AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,836
    I wonder if there will be any balance changes/reworks. Some classes (cough Vindicator cough cough Willbender cough) really need major tweaks.
  • IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120

More turtle objectification.....sigh....

At least they (usually) made it to the water!
    Ungood

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

More turtle objectification.....sigh....
    You say objectification, I say glorification.
  • ircaddictsircaddicts Member UncommonPosts: 218
    can't wait to try the new siege turtle

Top 3 MMO's PRE-CU SWG GW1 GW2

Worst 2 wow and Lotro Under standing stones it went woke 

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/topic/104968-end-of-dragons-elite-specialization-updates/

Yes, there will be significant elite spec reworks for the beta, and they are very, very good. These have been targeted at specific overwhelming feedback, and I have to say that I'm delighted with their Vindicator changes in particular since that cool class was fundamentally unusable.