Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stuff Yourself and Pass the Turkey in World of Warcraft Pilgrim's Bounty event | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2021 in News & Features Discussion

imageStuff Yourself and Pass the Turkey in World of Warcraft Pilgrim's Bounty event | MMORPG.com

It's Pilgrims Bounty time again in World of Warcraft, where you can have extra fun with food, master cooking skills with ease, earn achievements, and of course, hunt and eat turkeys. Or turn others into them. While the last major changes to the event were a few years ago, it's still a good time to level up your cooking skills and of course earn some extra goodies.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,065
    How long before all the woke blast Blizzard for supporting genocide....
    Banegrivm
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • etlaretlar Member UncommonPosts: 855
    Well, IF i could dress up, ingame, just that one day, as Bobby Kotick, with a mechanical shredder mouth, killing stormwind npcs & players, while spluttering out human remains on the ground behind him, i might just sub for that one moment. but im afraid bobby kotick would just have me killed!

(sorry please dont ban me, its my own little way of protesting against him, i even excluded several of his other body parts!)
    Darkpigeon