Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Squid game tokens end is what I see the blockchain gaming fad ending will be

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 927
edited November 2021 in General Gaming
The user and all related content has been deleted.
Sometimes we need fantasy to survive reality 
https://biturl.top/rU7bY3
Beyond the shadows there's always light

Comments

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180
    Deathkon1 said:
    As I quote from the guy in the video people go out of their way to get scammed

On a side note wonder how block chain games requiring you to bit coin mine while playing said game will effect game performance 
    If I could lol harder I would. That token shows how eager some people are to put their money in crypto, but how is it any different than people throwing their money in scam kickstarters or other investments? 

Blockchain gaming isn't a fad. One token has nothing to do with the other. Legitimate tokens and currencies with real use cases don't worry about the creators of the currencies and tokens cutting and running with the money. Gaming tokens and NFTs have real use cases. The games they are used in. Squid game tokens were created to fool people into buying into another meme coin. These coins originally started as a joke. Always have been, always will be. If you look at a coin, knowing it's a joke meme coin and think it's a good idea to buy in, then you deserve what you get. 

It's also why some companies are attempting to make use of meme coins like dogecoin and shiba inu, because if they can find a real use case for them, then they may retain some kind of value. But since they are meme coins, useless to begin with, there's no real dApp functional use, supply cap, or inherent value. Anyone investing is gambling, nothing more.

Do you know how easy it is to mint a fake useless token? Costs nearly nothing, and in fact some do it and hand them out for free all the time to try and get people to buy in. Sometimes they even try to disguise fake tokens as real ones.  

If you don't know anything about crypto, you shouldn't be buying any. 
    [Deleted User]Kyleran

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,167
    Deathkon1 said:
    As I quote from the guy in the video people go out of their way to get scammed

On a side note wonder how block chain games requiring you to bit coin mine while playing said game will effect game performance 
    If I could lol harder I would. That token shows how eager some people are to put their money in crypto, but how is it any different than people throwing their money in scam kickstarters or other investments? 

Blockchain gaming isn't a fad. One token has nothing to do with the other. Legitimate tokens and currencies with real use cases don't worry about the creators of the currencies and tokens cutting and running with the money. Gaming tokens and NFTs have real use cases. The games they are used in. Squid game tokens were created to fool people into buying into another meme coin. These coins originally started as a joke. Always have been, always will be. If you look at a coin, knowing it's a joke meme coin and think it's a good idea to buy in, then you deserve what you get. 

It's also why some companies are attempting to make use of meme coins like dogecoin and shiba inu, because if they can find a real use case for them, then they may retain some kind of value. But since they are meme coins, useless to begin with, there's no real dApp functional use, supply cap, or inherent value. Anyone investing is gambling, nothing more.

Do you know how easy it is to mint a fake useless token? Costs nearly nothing, and in fact some do it and hand them out for free all the time to try and get people to buy in. Sometimes they even try to disguise fake tokens as real ones.  

If you don't know anything about crypto, you shouldn't be buying any. 

Jesus you said gambling and brought the wrath of spam bots down in this thread. Hilarious. xD
    [Deleted User]
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 927
    edited March 2022
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,167
    Deathkon1 said:
    ahh I see this old thread of mine got necroed this threads so dam old it should be locked due it not being relevant anymore

yep spam bots always doing this here.
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

This discussion has been closed.