Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Class prologue removal

TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163
edited November 2021 in Lost Ark
I kind of liked the class prologues. I mean I think they should ad them back, with the option to skip if need be. I think it helps flesh out the classes and background stories a bit more. The newer classes that don't have them can get the basic prologue. There are entire zones for these, all gone.

SWG Bloodfin vet
Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

Post edited by Tiller on

Comments

• Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,405
    That seems unfortunate!

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    I think this is just for this CBT so people try stuff fast. We are also starting at level 10. I doubt it would be like this when the game officially launches. 
    KyleranAsm0deus
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • AlmightyXAlmightyX Member UncommonPosts: 26
    Pretty sure its gonna stay like this. They made this change for KR
  • ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    AlmightyX said:
    Pretty sure its gonna stay like this. They made this change for KR
    I'm only speculating but they did that after a good while when most new players were just leveling alts. So it might be different upon launch in the west as well. 
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung