Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Here's What's Happening This Week in Star Citizen | MMORPG.com

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435
    edited November 2021
    You are off topic in your posting, it's as simple as that, hence violating the site's TOC.

Will be up to their mods whether or not they will enforce it.

Anyways, I'm off topic as well so will stop here... But I will close with...

Sometimes @Gdemami was right, LOL and move on.

Linif

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• LinifLinif Member UncommonPosts: 338
    My word, that dude is unhinged.

On another note, new mission types and spawn closets. I'll be curious what those new mission types look like... and I have no idea what a spawn closet is?!
    BabuinixKyleran
  • blackdreamhunkblackdreamhunk Member UncommonPosts: 478
    edited November 2021
    Linif said:
    My word, that dude is unhinged.

On another note, new mission types and spawn closets. I'll be curious what those new mission types look like... and I have no idea what a spawn closet is?!

when I  file this thread at CIg support they were not too happy. looking forward to getting my money back. thank you for proving my points. By the way I posted this link on  eurogamer here there is proof of cybertalking there too.

I was even surprised to get a thank you from a mod I believed never like me.

I don't know who you are  and never met you have already made confessions of not owning the game,

I would like you to leave me too thanks! unless you have proof of all these accusations and want to discuss them here now suggest you leave me alone thanks. I don't personally go attacking you  I could and I know you wouldn't like it.

Sometimes @Gdemami was right, LOL and move on.

I have put my experiences on techspot too but I am forced to own star citizen and take the abuse I have said once and I will say it again give me back my money and I would leave

this is how feel right and want to express my self

star citizen community is crazy and so is Reddit.  all this harassment  over game? 100% acult
    Post edited by blackdreamhunk on
    KyleranLinif
    edited November 2021
    capt_suggles  we as human beings have the ability to speak and express ourselves in mays.  I like to choose music sometimes to express my feelings. That is who I am not going to change that for no one.
    Kyleran
  • Capt_SnugglesCapt_Snuggles Member UncommonPosts: 163
    Kyleran said:
    Kyleran I know you are a huge Eve fan.... Are you behind SC or does this company turn you away?
    I am in awe of how they continually raise money year after year.

I will probably buy SQ42 when / if it ever is released in a traditional sense.

I probably lack the skills to be competitive in the greater SC universe and I'm definitely not improving as I grow older.

I hope they eventually deliver but will remain critical of their poor (IMO) development and delivery processes as I am of every indie MMORPG who do the same. 

But I'm not a customer yet, so am not a person CR needs to keep happy.

You're not a customer ? but you're here telling me on a star citizen thread I am trolling??? GO ask CIg how much money  I spent on star citizen?

If CIg or Mr Chris Roberts fails to deliver I am somehow the troll?

If Chris Roberts or CIg continues not to ever deliver i am somehow the troll?

Is that what I am getting from you?

Do you sir think my experience is fun? do you think this is just a joke?

Please explain to me who the hell you are?

You will not lose money or had no bad experience online if star citizen fails

I would like an answer I answered you and I went out of my way to try and prove my points

JoeBlober and Capt_Snuggles take me very seriously and I am sure they know  I am a Concierge backer!

Just got a tag on another thread (on another forum) which brought me to you post blackdreamhunk. 

Can I make something really clear here....

You complain of 'cyber stalking'. You complain of 'bullying'. You complain of people restricting your 'freedom of speech'. 

You have responsibility for your own actions. You cannot scream that people are bullying you or cyber stalking you when you actively tag, respond and converse with people in an active forum. In addition, free speech goes both ways; i'm allowed an opinion, the very same as others, including yourself. Every post I ever read from you on the forums I frequent, you're continually spouting the same aggressive monologue, screaming 'free speech' and 'bullying'; when you initiate entire thread derails through your aggressive and hostile approach to communicating with people. 

In addition, no I dont take you seriously. The only thing I take seriously is your mental health, which is clearly not in a great place. I would recommend (as I have done previously) to find another outlet or interest. Your money is spent, and continually lobbying for a refund will get you no where. You spent it 7 years ago, for a concept that was subject to change. You agreed to that, not CIG. That's like shooting a man with a gun and then blamining the gun manufacturer for murder. 

Please - drop your spamming. It's unhealthy. 
    KyleranFrodoFraginsLinif
  • BabuinixBabuinix Member EpicPosts: 4,259
    THICK BOY

edited November 2021
    Kyleran said:
    Kyleran I know you are a huge Eve fan.... Are you behind SC or does this company turn you away?

I probably lack the skills to be competitive in the greater SC universe and I'm definitely not improving as I grow older.

I hope they eventually deliver but will remain critical of their poor (IMO) development and delivery processes as I am of every indie MMORPG who do the same. 

You're not a customer ? but you're here telling me on a star citizen thread I am trolling??? GO ask CIg how much money  I spent on star citizen?

I would like an answer I answered you and I went out of my way to try and prove my points

JoeBlober and Capt_Snuggles take me very seriously and I am sure they know  I am a Concierge backer!

Just got a tag on another thread (on another forum) which brought me to you post blackdreamhunk. 

You complain of 'cyber stalking'. You complain of 'bullying'. You complain of people restricting your 'freedom of speech'. 

You have responsibility for your own actions. You cannot scream that people are bullying you or cyber stalking you when you actively tag, respond and converse with people in an active forum. In addition, free speech goes both ways; i'm allowed an opinion, the very same as others, including yourself. Every post I ever read from you on the forums I frequent, you're continually spouting the same aggressive monologue, screaming 'free speech' and 'bullying'; when you initiate entire thread derails through your aggressive and hostile approach to communicating with people. 

In addition, no I dont take you seriously. The only thing I take seriously is your mental health, which is clearly not in a great place. I would recommend (as I have done previously) to find another outlet or interest. Your money is spent, and continually lobbying for a refund will get you no where. You spent it 7 years ago, for a concept that was subject to change. You agreed to that, not CIG. That's like shooting a man with a gun and then blamining the gun manufacturer for murder. 

I have already asked you to leave me alone thanks publicly at Eurogamer I am doing it here too. just so you know I didn't care to read what you have written I really don't care.
    Kyleran
    Kyleran said:

I have already asked you to leave me alone thanks publicly at Eurogamer I am doing it here too. just so you know I didn't care to read what you have written I really don't care.
    Then stop tagging me for a response.......?!?

Christ...
    Kyleran
    Kyleran said:

Christ...

I have privately and publicly asked you to leave me alone. I don't for your opinions I don't want to read your comments. I don't care what you have to say thanks.
    Kyleran
    Kyleran said:

Christ...

I have privately and publicly asked you to leave me alone. I don't for your opinions I don't want to read your comments. I don't care what you have to say thanks.
    Then get off social media. I comment on SC topics and threads. If you want to read it, dont read it. And stop blooding tagging me.
    Shhh, he thinks this is an official SC web site / forum.
    Babuinix

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

Kyleran said:
    Shhh, he thinks this is an official SC web site / forum.
    Dont - he follows me on posts, and tells me to refund him. 

He's attacked other forums, and demanded that he make CIG refund him or else he'll take them to court for false advertising. 

And if you ever tell him anything about moderation, he immediately goes down some free speech bullcrap. 

The real shame of it is that the ship he's upset about is actually really fantastically well done. He's upset it doesnt do everything ingame better than other ships (ie - it's balanced). So now he's bombarding every social media/news site with this bullshit.
    Kyleran
  • VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,882
    Kyleran said:

Christ...

You can find the ignore -function by clicking on Capt_Snuggles's name.

After the big text "Profile / Capt_Snuggles" there's an icon with silhouette of human head. Just click that and there's option to place him on ignore.

But that's the only thing you can do him. These are public forums and people are allowed to comment on your posts.
    Kyleran

Vrika said:
    Kyleran said:

Christ...

After the big text "Profile / Capt_Snuggles" there's an icon with silhouette of human head. Just click that and there's option to place him on ignore.

But that's the only thing you can do him. These are public forums and people are allowed to comment on your posts.
    I wouldn't mind if he had asked to be fair. 

All i've received is a message randomly with him saying f**k off, out of the blue. 
    Kyleran
  • FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,898
    Vrika said:
    Kyleran said:

Christ...

All i've received is a message randomly with him saying f**k off, out of the blue. 
    please report that - he needs to go
    Kyleran
    Vrika said:
    Kyleran said:

Christ...

• lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    Kyleran said:

Christ...

Can we ask the same of you then? You take the bull in the china shop to a ‘blind, epileptic, screaming, rampaging dinosaur’ level and expect us to play along and humor you because ‘you have been wronged.’ We don’t have to do any of that.

You got a lemon, make some lemonade instead of squeezing it in your eyes and crying about the hurt.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir 
    Kyleran
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

edited November 2021
    lahnmir said:
    Kyleran said:

Christ...

Can we ask the same of you then? You take the bull in the china shop to a ‘blind, epileptic, screaming, rampaging dinosaur’ level and expect us to play along and humor you because ‘you have been wronged.’ We don’t have to do any of that.

You got a lemon, make some lemonade instead of squeezing it in your eyes and crying about the hurt.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir 

I am the target because I am bring  proof and bring  heat to the table.

I am showing the world proof that after 10 years star citizen is scam

890 jump is a scam

Can I have my money back????????

I am here to come plain about my experiences with star citizen!

I am here to complain about how I was scam and misled with advertising

to me, star citizen is starting to feel like 

The Chronicles of Elyria

Kyleran
    Vrika said:
    Kyleran said:

Christ...

It means stop cyberstalking me maybe I should make this legal

It means leave me alone
    Kyleran
    Kyleran said:
    Vrika said:
    Kyleran said:

Christ...

how many times must I say leave me alone!!!
    Kyleran
    Vrika said:
    Kyleran said:

Christ...

i do not care for your message leave me alone
    Kyleran
    edited November 2021
    890 jump in it's current state is legally a scam. It was promised to be an exploration ship that had enough fire power to defend self. It was said to be like the Idirs just fancy according to ben. The 890 jump was said to have the must advanced tech in the game. The 890 jump was said to be rare very  limited ship. None of those things are today. I have not even gotten to the star fairer or the constellation phoenix. However, on star citizen reddit I am called a Lair and downvoted frankly bullied even when I have proof. On spectrum  I get harnessed and cyberstalked by the same people over and over. The people here come tell me I am not welcomed and people here tell me I must keep star citizen?

I was mislead into believing all this about the 890 jump. Now today I am called a lair?

somehow some of my products  are useless and cost a lot a real-world money

I get harassed for my points of view here by people who don't own the game!

I want out!!!!!!!!!!

I want my money back

Kyleran
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,824
    Guys, keep calm and carry on posting. :)
    blackdreamhunk
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    lahnmir said:
    Kyleran said:

Christ...

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir 

890 jump is a scam

The Chronicles of Elyria

I wouldn’t use the word complaining really, more like disrupting, hijacking, derailing etc. 

And then you keep asking people to leave you alone, why don’t you leave us alone? None here owe you anything, we heard you the first ten times, no need to keep going. Is this the freedom of speech you mentioned? People needing to shut up so you can talk?

You have grossly misjudged and underestimated this community, we are not twelve year old Reddit warriors here.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    Kyleran
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,125
    lahnmir said:
    lahnmir said:
    Kyleran said:

Christ...

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir 

890 jump is a scam

The Chronicles of Elyria

I wouldn’t use the word complaining really, more like disrupting, hijacking, derailing etc. 

And then you keep asking people to leave you alone, why don’t you leave us alone? None here owe you anything, we heard you the first ten times, no need to keep going. Is this the freedom of speech you mentioned? People needing to shut up so you can talk?

You have grossly misjudged and underestimated this community, we are not twelve year old Reddit warriors here.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    There is a reddit for it already

Kyleran
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

This discussion has been closed.