Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

League of Legends' Jinx Joins Fortnite As Riot Brings Its Games To Epic Games Store | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2021 in Videos Discussion

imageLeague of Legends' Jinx Joins Fortnite As Riot Brings Its Games To Epic Games Store | MMORPG.com

Jinx, one of the most iconic champions from Riot's League of Legends, has made her way into Fortnite thanks to a new collaboration with Epic Games. Riot is also celebrating the release of its upcoming animated series Arcane by releasing multiple titles on the Epic Games Store, including the insanely popular League of Legends proper as well as a few others.

Read the full story here

Comments

• halfmystichalfmystic Member RarePosts: 535
    Every game going to Epic as an exclusive is another game I'll miss on the Steam deck. I hope Valve does something soon to combat the sea of games going over there that I'm even slightly interested in.
  • AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,838
    I stopped playing many years ago, but I do love the world and characters. It's in my top 10 most wanted properties for a Warriors spinoff.
  • PhaedruslivesPhaedruslives Member UncommonPosts: 122

Aeander said:

I stopped playing many years ago, but I do love the world and characters. It's in my top 10 most wanted properties for a Warriors spinoff.

A Genshin Impact style hero collector would be cool. If I could glide around a massive open world summoners rift as Aatrox.
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    edited November 2021
    I was watching a Chinese drama called 'Falling into your smile'. The game in it is called Onmyogi Arena which is very similar to League of Legends. I have played LoL so this drama was so much fun. It follows these professional players from one club called ZGDX and the lone professional female player that has reached the Lord of Kyoto title.

What I loved was when they blow up the fights with life size avatars that show all the fights and it was exciting to watch. Favourite part of the drama was the battles because all the avatars have expressions and their abilities are also animated in full making the fights fun.

The drama is on youtube with English subtitles. All the computer products are from Razer.
    Cadiz
    Chamber of Chains