Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any MU players moving to GW2?

SleepyfishSleepyfish Member Posts: 363

I was trying to read the old MU forums and they are dead as well as the old MU  PH Mobius forums ( official PH server) for those of you who do not know. But I have played many different mmos, including this one and I can tell you, you will immediately understand the combat mechanics, they are new to some people, for you however it will be like playing in 3d with more options.

Not trolling here or anything but I even played the newest expansion, the game seems to have run its course and too little too late from Webzen.

Comments

• JoeyMMOJoeyMMO Member UncommonPosts: 1,326
    Originally posted by Sleepyfish

I was trying to read the old MU forums and they are dead as well as the old MU  PH Mobius forums ( official PH server) for those of you who do not know. But I have played many different mmos, including this one and I can tell you, you will immediately understand the combat mechanics, they are new to some people, for you however it will be like playing in 3d with more options.

Not trolling here or anything but I even played the newest expansion, the game seems to have run its course and too little too late from Webzen.

I've been done with WebZen for years. Time to let the past be the past. New things are coming and they're not tied to a P2W cash shop as far as we can see.

imageimage
  • BarbieBoyBarbieBoy Member UncommonPosts: 85
    Well, you can always try MU: Origins. It's pretty much the same as the PC version except that it's in mobile. I'd play the Global though, the SEA server doesn't really look too good right now because of the macros and stuff.
  • GravendGravend Member UncommonPosts: 58
    mu legends is also in closed beta, i've been having a lot of fun with it, although i never played the original mu online except for when it first came out in my high school days.
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Webzen has been on the decline since they let go of S.U.N. and the original Archlord.
  • cobikmonterocobikmontero Newbie CommonPosts: 3
    edited June 2023
     try MU: Origins. 

https://gamehot.net/mu-online
     Find the best mmo games servers list on Gamehot.net