Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Android MMORPG

kitzkitzkitzkitz Member Posts: 4
I need suggestions for good mmorpgs  for Android. I am liking Avabel so far. What games have you tried?

Comments

• madazzmadazz Member RarePosts: 2,107

Well, none of the games are MMO's as they all lack the first M.

Avabel and Heroes of Order and Chaos are the two closest to what we are used to on PC.

- All of the Spacetime games (like pocket legends) are intentionally falsely advertised. They are corpgs like the original Guildwars. So they have a lobby, but the game is 4 players which is even less than GW. I go into detail because I really enjoyed the games.

- Tibia is BLEH to me.

- There is a Ragnarok online game thats falsely advertised as an MMO that I haven't dived to deeply into yet.

- There are also many games like Ingress that aren't your typical MMO, but they are interesting. Just not the kind of gameplay you'd expect when comparing to the mainstream MMO's. There are MMO though.

There is only one TRUE MMORPG (players in world wise, and gameplay wise) that I know of coming out on Android/iOS and that is Albion Online. Which I enjoy a lot when I actually get a chance to play lol.

If I had to choose, it would be Order and Chaos Online right now. Closest thing to an MMO right now that I am used to. Avabel might take that rank if they make some changes. But once Albion is out I won't be touching either.

Also, be careful, articles online will advertise singly player and 4 player games (without lobbies even) as MMO's. Dungeon Keeper 4 looks great, but is not an MMO. You'll see some confused peasants classify it as such though. There are MANY non lobby 4 or less player games advertised as MMO's on Android. 

• stevebombsquadstevebombsquad Member UncommonPosts: 884
    Originally posted by madazz

Avabel and Heroes of Order and Chaos are the two closest to what we are used to on PC.

- All of the Spacetime games (like pocket legends) are intentionally falsely advertised. They are corpgs like the original Guildwars. So they have a lobby, but the game is 4 players which is even less than GW. I go into detail because I really enjoyed the games.

- Tibia is BLEH to me.

- There is a Ragnarok online game thats falsely advertised as an MMO that I haven't dived to deeply into yet.

- There are also many games like Ingress that aren't your typical MMO, but they are interesting. Just not the kind of gameplay you'd expect when comparing to the mainstream MMO's. There are MMO though.

There is only one TRUE MMORPG (players in world wise, and gameplay wise) that I know of coming out on Android/iOS and that is Albion Online. Which I enjoy a lot when I actually get a chance to play lol.

If I had to choose, it would be Order and Chaos Online right now. Closest thing to an MMO right now that I am used to. Avabel might take that rank if they make some changes. But once Albion is out I won't be touching either.

Also, be careful, articles online will advertise singly player and 4 player games (without lobbies even) as MMO's. Dungeon Keeper 4 looks great, but is not an MMO. You'll see some confused peasants classify it as such though. There are MANY non lobby 4 or less player games advertised as MMO's on Android. 

You are confused. Heroes of Order and Chaos is the MOBA. Order and Chaos is the MMO.

James T. Kirk: All she's got isn't good enough! What else ya got?

Not confused. I just added a word before Order and Chaos by mistake. 
  • cronius77cronius77 Member UncommonPosts: 1,652
    there is more android mmorpgs out there . Celtic heroes is a old school mmorpg , there is arabel or whatever its called an asian grinder mmorpg. The most complete and feature rich is def order and chaos online but their end game is typical pay to win gameloft fashion as bad as perfect world is on pc. Also if you are looking for a similar to skyrim style game check out a couple of cresent moon games , they have two called aralon hd and ravensword 2 shadowlands that are very very good single player rpgs that have a similar style like skyrim.
    Originally posted by cronius77
    there is more android mmorpgs out there . Celtic heroes is a old school mmorpg , there is arabel or whatever its called an asian grinder mmorpg. The most complete and feature rich is def order and chaos online but their end game is typical pay to win gameloft fashion as bad as perfect world is on pc. Also if you are looking for a similar to skyrim style game check out a couple of cresent moon games , they have two called aralon hd and ravensword 2 shadowlands that are very very good single player rpgs that have a similar style like skyrim.

There is also Conquer Online, which is frickin terrible. And no use in bringing up single player RPG's... this is an MMO forum with a guy asking for MMO games. 

Also, there is always Vendetta Online. Haven't opened that one up in a looong time.

• kitzkitzkitzkitz Member Posts: 4

Thank you so much guys, will start downloading these now image

I am glad I found this website. Cool people here.

• SaymonHoperSaymonHoper Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Hi guys! Found this thread and decided to ask you for advice. Is your Android not giving an error while downloading this app? I can't figure out what the problem is and I don't know how to fix it. I really want to play my favorite game without any problems. Help, thanks !!
  • CharlyWetponCharlyWetpon Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Hey! How are you? So, I think you need to use this https://androidbughunter.com/  site. It will help you download this application for you, make it fast on your device. Also, keep your software up to date, track down and fix all bugs, bugs, and flaws in your device. I think everything will work out. Register and give it a try. Goodbye
  • gokuhitgokuhit Newbie CommonPosts: 1

- Tibia is BLEH to me.

I need suggestions for good mmorpgs  for Android. I am liking Avabel so far. What games have you tried?
    I can recommend Albion Online. I've been playing for a while and it's pretty fun.
  • KarmaparanoidKarmaparanoid Member UncommonPosts: 12
    Villagers and Heroes
    Adventure Quest 3D

Both of them have cross-progression between PC and mobile. Just make sure you play V&H on the standalone client and not via Steam, I think you can't hop between mobile and PC if you play it through Steam.
    [Deleted User]
  • PhaserlightPhaserlight Member EpicPosts: 3,072

"The simple is the seal of the true and beauty is the splendor of truth" -Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
    Authored 139 missions in Vendetta Online and 6 tracks in Distance

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    Black Desert 
    Avabel
    Toram Online

Phaserlight
  • axiancamaaxiancama Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Vampirix - a transylvanian made game

It's casual multiplayer, not spectatular, but really original.

• progamer98progamer98 Newbie CommonPosts: 3
    For me I personally like Simulation style games and am also big fan of racing games like Mr Racer, and I usually play their MODs to get full fun in a brief period.