Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New World's Latest Patch Seems To Have Broken The Auction House, AGS Working On A Fix | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited October 2021 in News & Features Discussion

imageNew World's Latest Patch Seems To Have Broken The Auction House, AGS Working On A Fix | MMORPG.com

Amazon's latest patch for New World went live early this morning, bringing back server transfers as well as the end-game PvP mode Outpost Rush. However, a side effect of this patch seems to have broken the auction house, as players are reporting that they are no receiving gold for sales that went through whilst they were offline.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,985
    As a Lifestaff main I am glad that they finally fixed that bug that was gimping Lifestaff and allowed us to reach full potential for healing.
    [Deleted User]Kyleran

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• coercer02coercer02 Member UncommonPosts: 53
    Who cares, outpost rush I back bebehhh
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508
    As a Lifestaff main I am glad that they finally fixed that bug that was gimping Lifestaff and allowed us to reach full potential for healing.
    Sounds as if healers should be able to bring small household pets back to life now.

;)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,006
    You can also keep crouch in healing circles to get healed and be pretty much invincible.
    Kyleranbcbully

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• lucyluffy101lucyluffy101 Member UncommonPosts: 152
    They making it worst a new bugs appear.
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,985
    Akulas said:
    You can also keep crouch in healing circles to get healed and be pretty much invincible.
    That is fixing a prior bug.  before the patch crouching in my healing circle repeatedly did NOT make me almost unkillable.  It's taken them too long to finally fix this.  Now people think THIS is a bug.

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• k61977k61977 Member EpicPosts: 1,503
    Think this was the final nail in the coffin for my server. Entire companies are quitting now. Hell two that were in charge of towns have just decided to quit leaving the area to fall apart till someone else can pick it up in a war. The game had many faults, but I enjoyed the lifeskilling part but without people to help get the legendary mats, crafting will come to a halt for me, which means I will end up quitting also. Will be interesting to see where the player count for my server is at in a month.
    Mallyx
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
      NW is crashing hard , the fastest ive ever seen a B2P play game just burn .. At this point 4  weeks  in the Pop should be growing still , Instead its lost over half its peak .. Players leaving in droves ..

For me i really liked my brief time in the beta , but that fooled me (like many), after 1 week in game i saw it for what it is .,.

A buggy, shallow, exploitable, weak MMO that would not gain traction .. It needs sooo much work , i question if its even salvageable ..

DekahnZephyrjinxBrainy
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    If a game ever needed a test server before implementing patches live...

In other news, my favorite post of the day about the root of all evil and the reply from a NW CM:

"That would implicate John Smedley. I don’t think the Zoomers here know who that is or what that means for the game (they will).
    NW_MugsyCommunity Manager
    1h

John Smedley does not work on New World or in the New World studio."

bcbully
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508
    Perhaps they should have consulted Smedley, could he have delivered anything much worse?

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• NorseGodNorseGod Member EpicPosts: 2,654
    They shouldn't have outsourced the game to India so soon after shipping. Probably not going to recover.

Not much they can do anyways due to Lumberyard Engine.

Sad. Was hoping to play something different for a few weeks (if even that).
    seraphis79
    To talk about games without the censorship, check out https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/
  • NorseGodNorseGod Member EpicPosts: 2,654
    edited October 2021
    Kyleran said:
    Perhaps they should have consulted Smedley, could he have delivered anything much worse?
    Well, Vera was suspended for that Smedley comment. Not sure why Amazon is embarrassed to employ him. Just mentioning his name was "hostile".

https://postimg.cc/4KwY1PRt
    To talk about games without the censorship, check out https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/
  • AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,006
    Just tested what would happen if you mentioned Smedley and now I without warning no longer have a forum account there. Never posted there anyways. *shrugs*
    NorseGodbcbullyKyleranseraphis79

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• Psychos1sPsychos1s Member UncommonPosts: 191
    Game's an absolute clusterfuck, made the mistake of getting it because some mates did. Rampant exploits, duping, game breaking bugs. At this point they should just shut it down and try to pull a Realm Reborn.

The art team did a good job, the rest seems like it was knocked up in a sweat shop. I just can't understand how the game released like this after all the testing. Of course the arse kissers are out in force, trotting out the usual "you don't understand game dev". Probably due to these parasites the game released in the state it's currently in.
    NorseGodMallyxBrainydoomex
  • KooturKootur Member UncommonPosts: 352
    Game is a letdown and boring. It's just a grind. Keep chopping down those trees. 
    obii
  • hyllyhhyllyh Member UncommonPosts: 477
    in one month they just burn their own game.
  • jtckline3jtckline3 Member UncommonPosts: 60
    Desperate people believe anything. So hard up for a mmo and getting what u deserve.
    Mallyx
  • mibgeneralmibgeneral Member UncommonPosts: 41
    1 day in, I warned people, this game is not ready for primetime. But those fanboys shot me down like a bullseye to my heart.
    IselinBrainy