Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft 9.1.5 Will Launch on November 2nd, Packed With Customization and Plunder | MMORPG.

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited October 2021 in News & Features Discussion

imageWorld of Warcraft 9.1.5 Will Launch on November 2nd, Packed With Customization and Plunder | MMORPG.com

The wait is almost over, as Blizzard announces World of Warcraft's 9.1.5 update will release on November 2nd. The update brings extensive customization for some races, new accessible options, Legion Timewalking, and more to celebrate and plunder.

Read the full story here

Comments

• DhampirDhampir Member UncommonPosts: 161
    I just dont feel the urge to play WoW....maybe somewhere down the line.
    Broomy
    “Nothing is trivial.”
    ― James O'Barr, The Crow

“Sarah: "Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever...”
    ― James O'Barr, The Crow

• DattelisDattelis Member RarePosts: 1,454
    I'm just too busy with other games tbh. Plus Lost Ark beta is supposed to be on the 4th, so I'll probably be trying that out as well. I hope people like the patch though and hopefully it doesn't take long for 9.2.
  • theGnadetheGnade Member UncommonPosts: 147
    How is this update even a huge one- few customization options, and recycled old content. This is a f#cking joke. This is no how you bring players back.
    TokkenPuReDusTBroomyzeroscloud
  • TalmienTalmien Member UncommonPosts: 189
    Right now, I don't think their development staff is being very productive, which is why the update seems small in scope.
  • IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120

Dattelis said:

I'm just too busy with other games tbh. Plus Lost Ark beta is supposed to be on the 4th, so I'll probably be trying that out as well. I hope people like the patch though and hopefully it doesn't take long for 9.2.

Shadowlands is over. Nothing will ..revive it.

10.0 is all it matters now.
    OldKingLogPuReDusT

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• MMOgamerdad666MMOgamerdad666 Member UncommonPosts: 33
    IceAge said:

Dattelis said:

My First post. Yeah I agree.
    IceAge
  • lordsmoklordsmok Member UncommonPosts: 62
    last minute to download not-castrated client
  • Shanie1Shanie1 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    edited October 2021
    If you don't get all achievs & mount during that period you'll be able to get it again after 4.5 months. Since Tower is patch feature it should be available regardless of current timewalking.

skylight paycards

Post edited by Shanie1 on
  • zeroscloudzeroscloud Member UncommonPosts: 53

IceAge said:

Dattelis said:

Dunno, multiple garbage expansions in a row and for some of us 10.0 isn't worth it anymore.
  • sipusipu Member UncommonPosts: 200
    Probably Shadow Lands has killed WoW retail for ever. It seems Blizzard is not capable to create Legion 2.0 anymore.