Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starfield's Design Director Shows Off The Settled Systems | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 11,024
edited October 2021 in Videos Discussion

imageStarfield's Design Director Shows Off The Settled Systems | MMORPG.com

It may never feel like we have enough Starfield information, as details seem to trickle in bit by bit, but in the latest exploration video with Bethesda Game Studios Design Director Emil Pagliarulo, we are given a little taste of what's to come from the Settled Systems.

Read the full story here

Comments

• OldKingLogOldKingLog Member RarePosts: 441
    Hmmm, if the game is really just a year away from release and they are still showing us so little about it, I'd wager it is either actually still years away from release, or a screaming hot mess like EA's Anthem, or their own Fallout 76.
    [Deleted User]laseritApridisestrawhat0981ValdheimAlomar
  • laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591
    Who knows…

There recently was a change in ownership, that can switch things up big time.

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,523
    Hmmm, if the game is really just a year away from release and they are still showing us so little about it, I'd wager it is either actually still years away from release, or a screaming hot mess like EA's Anthem, or their own Fallout 76.
    Or it's just a marketing strategy. The aim is to slowly build up hype so that people would buy at release, not get them hyped too early.

• MaggonMaggon Member UncommonPosts: 359

Pretty sure Bethesda just about never show any gamepmayu til its just right around the corner - disnt they do that with skyrim as well back in 2011? Pretty sure they showed off gameplay for the first time at E3 back then and then it came out about 5 montgs later.

VoidfarerValdheim
  • FinvegaFinvega Member RarePosts: 260
    They should have plenty of staff working on this, since the aren't doing much work on ES6.