Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Xiaomi Redmi 10 Smartphone Review | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited October 2021 in News & Features Discussion

imageXiaomi Redmi 10 Smartphone Review | MMORPG.com

If you're looking for a new smartphone that comes cheap but doesn't skimp on modern features, the Redmi 10 from Xiaomi might be for you. Find out in our review.

Read the full story here

Comments

• McSleazMcSleaz Member RarePosts: 280
    Is this website owned by the CCP or any of it's affiliates?
    Tiller[Deleted User]
  • SplitStream13SplitStream13 Member UncommonPosts: 250
    edited October 2021
    I've owned a Xiaomi phone. IMHO they're the perfect throwaway phone. Cheap, decent hardware, apps run great, I don't care about Apple's cameras or plethora of other iServices. As soon as my battery starts to degrade you toss that thing into a garbage bin and buy the new one with no regrets. That's consumerism levels even apple envies
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    edited October 2021
    I just got a Oneplus  Nord 2 5G at 400 Euros and this replaced my 6 year old Oneplus 2 which was getting a little slow but still working fine. I just thought it was time to upgrade.

There is nothing wrong with Chinese phones. They have served me well. Better than paying a fortune for a Samsung or Apple.

It's hilarious since all these phones are made in China anyway.

• WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,309
    But will it run Diablo Immortal?
    McSleaz

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil