Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars 2 End of Dragons New Location Revealed | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited October 2021 in Videos Discussion

imageGuild Wars 2 End of Dragons New Location Revealed | MMORPG.com

ArenaNet has revealed the new location for Guild Wars 2 End of Dragons.

Read the full story here

Comments

• UngoodUngood Member LegendaryPosts: 7,530
    Well.. we shall see how the sales go.. if this tanks.. they might be closing the doors, as being the bottom earner of NcSofts Stable of MMO's is not a safe place to be.
    [Deleted User]ircaddicts
    Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.

• AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,836
    edited October 2021
    Cantha was the best part of GW1. I hope it will also be the best part of GW2.

Anyway, I did my part and bought the ultimate edition.
    rojoArcueidircaddicts
  • UngoodUngood Member LegendaryPosts: 7,530
    Aeander said:

Let me know how it goes.. might buy the economy version.
    Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Aeander said:

I always buy standard, but after I land on Jing Shea i'll see If i want to upgrade.

I just recently bought Eye of the North for GW1 which I never got to buy before. Can't wait to play that too.

• APThugAPThug Member RarePosts: 543
    I think Shing Jea Island looks beautiful. They always do such a great job with the art in this game. My girlfriend and I already pre-ordered. We are both curious to see how the story progresses, especially under all this new leadership.
    ircaddicts

• APThugAPThug Member RarePosts: 543

Aeander said:

I always buy standard, but after I land on Jing Shea i'll see If i want to upgrade.

I just recently bought Eye of the North for GW1 which I never got to buy before. Can't wait to play that too.

I loved my time in Guild Wars 1. Three of my friends and I are thinking about doing a full GW1 story playthrough since all three of them have never played it before. A lot of people had mixed feelings about the Eye of the North expansion. But I really enjoyed it, even if it was super grindy getting your PVE only skills maxed out.
    ircaddicts[Deleted User]

• AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,836
    edited October 2021
    Aeander said:

Ultimate editions are how I support the game. The discount gems are when I buy character slots and storage space. Unfortunately, ever since they shifted from armor sets to useless outfits that I can't mix and match, the cash shop has had little appeal to me. They explicitly aren't catering to me as a fashion warrior.

Ungood said:
    Aeander said:

Let me know how it goes.. might buy the economy version.
    Well, at least my opinion should be more relatable to you now. My perspective since coming back has been open world only. I don't even find Fractals manageable anymore and so decided to not bother with them (God, I guess I'll have to do just enough of them to finish my near-complete Ad Infinitum); having the reflexes of a sedated tortoise will do that.