Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ULtima Online 24 year Vet rewards Drop ..

ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
  Woot .. very cool ..Always an exciting time in UO ..

Nice update to go with it

mcrippinsTokkenKnightFalz

Comments

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
       Cool Harp  nice song on it ..  

• mcrippinsmcrippins Member RarePosts: 1,626
    That's awesome man! Congrats! Wish I had the dedication to keep playing. One of the best games ever made. 
    Tokken
  • lonesollonesol Member UncommonPosts: 60
    mcrippins said:
    That's awesome man! Congrats! Wish I had the dedication to keep playing. One of the best games ever made. 
    minus the fact that like 3 people keep all the property locked up, and use bots/scripts too do it. So the only why you can get a house is by paying them between 60 and 3000 dollars. Then if you link evidence too them doing it, they ban you. I'm still wary of them. I posted links, paypal, pictures ect on their forms, after months of reporting them and they still were there. The person just said hey man thanks for the free advertising, and broadsword banned me from the forums. 

That's not getting into all the bots running around, real money transactions from the same 3 people, scripts for pvp, a randomize item system that has a pay 2 win cash shop behind it, that's undercutted by those 3 people. 
    Ungood
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    lonesol said:
    mcrippins said:
    minus the fact that like 3 people keep all the property locked up, and use bots/scripts too do it. So the only why you can get a house is by paying them between 60 and 3000 dollars. Then if you link evidence too them doing it, they ban you. I'm still wary of them. I posted links, paypal, pictures ect on their forms, after months of reporting them and they still were there. The person just said hey man thanks for the free advertising, and broadsword banned me from the forums. 

That's not getting into all the bots running around, real money transactions from the same 3 people, scripts for pvp, a randomize item system that has a pay 2 win cash shop behind it, that's undercutted by those 3 people. 
    So you are saying UO is like most every other PVP focused game out there with respect to bad behavior.

Go figure.

;)
    dragonlee66Ungoodlonesol

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

edited September 2021
    lonesol said:
    mcrippins said:

This is false information ..

Right now i have a runebook with 15 empty lots marked , and these are for friends or guildmates , New members who need a house , i know several other people in our circle with the same ..

And this is on Atlantic the most populated server ..

I have given lots to over 100 players over the years easy ..

And if you ask in game there are always people willing to help with that ..

Sometimes i will spend all nite wandering around looking for house spots and marking them .. Its fun ..

LMFAO .. hell come on Atlantic ill give ya lot and pay for the house placement ...

Thats how silly this False Info is
  • delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081
    Scorchien said:
    lonesol said:
    mcrippins said:

Right now i have a runebook with 15 empty lots marked , and these are for friends or guildmates , New members who need a house , i know several other people in our circle with the same ..

Sometimes i will spend all nite wandering around looking for house spots and marking them .. Its fun ..

LMFAO .. hell come on Atlantic ill give ya lot and pay for the house placement ...

Actually you sound like your one of the 3 people he is talking about.

WalkinGlenn
    Scorchien said:
    lonesol said:
    mcrippins said:

Actually you sound like your one of the 3 people he is talking about.

LOl  .. you are not worth the energy
    delete5230
  • TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,549
    I still come back from time to time to play. 
    Scorchien

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387
    Scorchien said:

I never played this game. How does combat work with that UI?

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

Scorchien said:

Hot keys like any other ..

• KnightFalzKnightFalz Member EpicPosts: 4,166
    Pretty neat.
    edited October 2021
    Scorchien said:
    lonesol said:
    mcrippins said:

It's not false and you know it. Those are garbage house slots no one wants and you also know it. There are zero 18x18 plus house spots, you aren't getting one atlantic realtor, scribbles, and a few more have all that on lock down. I don't want your 8by8 in the dumpster by a swamp and no one else does either. I suppose I should of been more specific and said houses that are useful. 

So basically all you said was america doesn't have a housing problem, I have some nice dumpsters out back you can stay in if you want, or maybe take this tent and go live on the street. 

Ulitma online is filled with nothing but cheaters, duped gold and items so bad it makes diablo 2 look legit. 

Ill log in and pay the 15 a month you have to pay to own a house,which you also forgot to tell them cause your willfully ignorant. If you get me the tower up the coast of vesper on the water, which you won't unless you pay atlantic realtor 150 bucks. 

They don't care about those guys botting and scripting up the houses because they pay the 15 a month to keep the houses up, so it keeps the developers pockets fat, which if they enforced no cheating, the ultima online housing market would crash which is kinda hilarious but it would, and people wouldn't think of them as valuable any more. such as luna houses being worth over a grand, and castle up too 3 grand.
    Scorchien said:

You make macros, and put them on a hotbar if you use the enchanted client. If you use the regular one you have to make macros then link them to keys. You got spells, and abilities you can use that are linked to skills. You get a little over 700 skill points depending on some things, and skills can go to 120 ,most of them. Most skills are useless so you gotta learn which ones work together. 

The huge majority in this game cheat and use scripting, so I'd say most combat is done with bots basically running things. 
    lonesol said:
    Scorchien said:
    lonesol said:
    mcrippins said:

It's not false and you know it. Those are garbage house slots no one wants and you also know it. There are zero 18x18 plus house spots, you aren't getting one atlantic realtor, scribbles, and a few more have all that on lock down. I don't want your 8by8 in the dumpster by a swamp and no one else does either. I suppose I should of been more specific and said houses that are useful. 

So basically all you said was america doesn't have a housing problem, I have some nice dumpsters out back you can stay in if you want, or maybe take this tent and go live on the street. 

Ulitma online is filled with nothing but cheaters, duped gold and items so bad it makes diablo 2 look legit. 

From someone that has played for 25 years .. This is categorically false ..

When was the last time you played UO .. ?

Im guessing .. years ..

I helped a friend place a 14x18 custom , just a couple weeks ago ..