Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A Tear in the Weave, Neverwinter's First Milestone in Battle Pass, Available Today on PC and Console

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited October 2021 in Videos Discussion

imageA Tear in the Weave, Neverwinter's First Milestone in Battle Pass, Available Today on PC and Consoles | MMORPG.com

If you've been waiting for the Neverwinter's first milestone in their three-milestone Echoes of Prophecy battle pass, well, it's now live. You can play this first milestone, A Tear in the Weave, today on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.

Read the full story here

Comments

• ElvocElvoc Member RarePosts: 546
    Use to love this game but it just got to hard to play alone after lev 70, have they made the companions any better, they never seemed to help when it came to running solo? This is a great game if you got a group of friends that play constantly and are online a lot.
  • DattelisDattelis Member RarePosts: 1,458
    Elvoc said:
    Use to love this game but it just got to hard to play alone after lev 70, have they made the companions any better, they never seemed to help when it came to running solo? This is a great game if you got a group of friends that play constantly and are online a lot.

Well the level cap is now 20 and doesn't take long to hit from level 1 since you only gain levels via quest lines and not grinding anymore. It only took me about a day's worth of playtime purely solo, although I quit playing soon after since its not really the game for me.
  • ElvocElvoc Member RarePosts: 546

Dattelis said:

Elvoc said:

Well the level cap is now 20 and doesn't take long to hit from level 1 since you only gain levels via quest lines and not grinding anymore. It only took me about a day's worth of playtime purely solo, although I quit playing soon after since its not really the game for me.

oh wow i see they have made some changes then...
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    Elvoc said:

Dattelis said:

Elvoc said:

oh wow i see they have made some changes then...

Really good time to jump back in , Be sure to do all the new player quests thru Sgt Knox , even with your lvl 20 .. You get a lot of good stuff thru that line .. Well worth the time