Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Diablo II: Resurrected Servers Still Seeing Character Locks and Server Issues | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited September 2021 in News & Features Discussion

imageDiablo II: Resurrected Servers Still Seeing Character Locks and Server Issues | MMORPG.com

Despite an initial downtime to fix an issue with characters getting locked or unable to be created, Diablo II continues to have some bugs to be addressed.

Read the full story here

Comments

• jeremybrock04jeremybrock04 Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Server issues are annoying but will be fixed in time. I must say though, it is nice to be back. I very much enjoyed the game back in the day and very excited to be back.
    strawhat0981IceAgelonesolenesisxlr8ultimateduckPhixion13
  • lonesollonesol Member UncommonPosts: 60

Server issues are annoying but will be fixed in time. I must say though, it is nice to be back. I very much enjoyed the game back in the day and very excited to be back.

I dono where your getting your information from? Wc3 is still all buggy, sever problems, and no ladder. I guess people gotta have hope even if it's misguided. You have fun waiting for a miracle tho ?. I gave up on character roll backs, they have no idea what they are doing lol. I've seen emu servers ran by a few people have less issues.
    enesisxlr8JeroKane
  • WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,309
    Server issues? In an offline single-player game? Do tell!

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• donzin08donzin08 Member UncommonPosts: 40
    I havent had any issues in the past few days. servers are fine, no rollbacks, no dc's, plenty of game lobbies, lag free party play. idk what you guys are talking about here
    retiredmjultimateduck
  • UtinniUtinni Member EpicPosts: 2,209

donzin08 said:

I havent had any issues in the past few days. servers are fine, no rollbacks, no dc's, plenty of game lobbies, lag free party play. idk what you guys are talking about here

Same. If people haven't tried the new D2 with a controller I suggest it. Being able to bind multiple abilities etc is really nice. I hate controllers but have found myself using it 90% of the time.
    ultimateduck
  • KratierKratier Member RarePosts: 626
    its not an offline game, its mandatory online and all is server connected
  • JeroKaneJeroKane Member EpicPosts: 6,965
    edited September 2021

lonesol said:

I dono where your getting your information from? Wc3 is still all buggy, sever problems, and no ladder. I guess people gotta have hope even if it's misguided. You have fun waiting for a miracle tho ?. I gave up on character roll backs, they have no idea what they are doing lol. I've seen emu servers ran by a few people have less issues.

Yup. The old Blizzard is long gone. It's a completely different company now (and not for the better to say it nicely). ActiVision is pulling all the strings now.

I have no hopes anymore that any new games coming out of this new Blizzard is going to be any good, when they can't even get their old games relaunched properly. Yet alone new upcoming games.

Not to mention all the controversies surrounding this company at the moment, regarding work culture, etc. Not making matters any better.

For me Blizzard is a closed book. It was a good and long run. Time to move on and look elsewhere.
  • ultimateduckultimateduck Member EpicPosts: 1,269
    I haven't had any issues other than a few hours on day one when servers were brought down.

It is everything I wanted from a remastering, although I did get used to the bigger bag and updated skills that I had in PoD.

I do think they will need to offer an auto allocated loot system toggle to combat PC players effectively using a "pickit" style hack with a controller.
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    Kratier said:
    its not an offline game, its mandatory online and all is server connected
    Untrue. My internet died and I was playing offline fine