Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which sex do you think is overall the most troublesome?

Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

A friend asked me this question and it took a lot of thought for me. I want to ask you guys what you think. Hear some of your opinions on it. Which sex do you think is overall the most troublesome? Male or Female? I'm talking from birth to death, problems and solutions, blah blah blah.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
|
RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

Comments

• PhoenixsPhoenixs Member Posts: 2,646
    What do you mean? Are you asking if it's harder to be a woman or a man?

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Originally posted by Phoenixs
    What do you mean? Are you asking if it's harder to be a woman or a man?

Yeah, that is what I'm asking.

EDIT

More like which would be the most troublesome to raise as well.

|

• PhoenixsPhoenixs Member Posts: 2,646
    ok 

Then I would say female. There is still work to be done before the genders are totally equal. I think a woman still meets more trouble on her way in worklife etc. There aren't that many female top directors, there aren't many female presidents/primeministers. A woman will meet more pressure than a man will. She will get alot of pressure on the way to a "big" job and when she has the job she will get harassed etc. Rumors like "did she fuck the board to get the job?" when a woman got a top job, are way to common I think.
    This doesn't happen every time, ofcourse not, many countries and companies handle it exellent, but way to often stuff like that happens.

Women have been at home caring for the kids for many hundred years. It's not something that changes just because the laws make men and women equal. Specially in conservative societies this is a hard thing to turn around. Islamic countries etc.

In my opinion it would be perfect when people are judged by their qualifications instead of their gender. If the man is better he get's the job, if the woman is better she get's the job.

Now that was mostly work life and adult life. Early years are hard to judge since we are so different. Girls grow up with dolls and we grow up with cars. Girls stick to Mom the early years, while we stick to dad. But I had the impression that girls do meet way more pressure when they go into the teenage years. Correct clothes and all that shit. These pressures aren't that "heavy" for the boys.

OVerally it's harder to be a woman. Specially in worklife/adult life.

• ViolentYViolentY Member Posts: 1,458

For me personally, it would be much easier to be female. I'm already very manipulative. If I could pull the female descrimination card, and also be able to coerce men so easily and so completely, I think I could be much more successful than I am right now.

However, on the grand scheme of things, I can't say exactly where each gender lies.

-Machiavelli

• WakizashiWakizashi Member Posts: 893

If there is one thing to be in this life, surely it must be a beautiful woman.

End of discussion.

• grimweepergrimweeper Member Posts: 2,047

Originally posted by Wakizashi

End of discussion.

Yea you get anything and all you have to do is ask a guy for it.

• VyavaVyava Member Posts: 893

If sex is troublesome you aren't doing it right.

Which gender is a different issue.

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Originally posted by grimweeper

Originally posted by Wakizashi
    End of discussion.

Yea you get anything and all you have to do is ask a guy for it.

Yeah, but think how you will be titled and how word would spread. Word spread about girls a lot. If they are a ***t, trick, *oe, u know.

|

• PantasticPantastic Member Posts: 1,204

It starts off the same for both, but then it gets hard for the man.

Thank you, I'll be here all week.

• DarkHeart2DarkHeart2 Member Posts: 493

Men still abuse females way to much.

RF Online|LostGrace-3x Cora Caster-Spirit Server-Active
    Lineage 2|LostGrace-4x Elemental Summoner-Gustin Server-Deactivated, Kiltor-3x Elven Oracle-Gustin Server-Baned T_T

• GideonGideon Member UncommonPosts: 629
    Isnt it mostly the men you see on the news that are sex offenders, murderers, and drug dealers? Im quite confused on how women could be worse off then a man if all the men are doing most of the crimes.

• AnofalyeAnofalye Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,433

Are you implying that each human has a gender?

*shiver in terror, go back to playing more games*

I see a lot of abuses, in both way honestly.  I can't say which is worser.  I am just happy that computers never abuses us! 

How many times did you see a guy following his girl, never talking, always approving everything, never doing anything but what told by his 'sweetheart'.  This is not something discussed often, but 'slavery' in a 'willingly' way is something that seem to happen a lot.  And don't start telling me they actually enjoy that, the way they look, the way they nod, the way they just obsequiously obey...

I will never get it...why be miserable with another if you can be single and happy?  *shrug*

- "If I understand you well, you are telling me until next time. " - Ren

• VercadesVercades Member Posts: 1,065

According to car insurance companies, guys get screwed over because of some reason, I guess we're just big and dumb so we can't really drive good.  Either that or, women are too weak to work for their own money...as much as guys..lol.  Insurance companies some how attained the right to discriminate legally.

Everyone is troublesome, it depends on what you think is troublesome, I don't want some girl that's always on the move and, can't sit still for awhile, give me a lethargic girl anyday over some crazy woman wanting to go everywhere and, spend spend spend.. outgoing personalities are overrated IMHO.

• DarktongueDarktongue Member Posts: 276

Humankind is a bitch that will one day get put down. By Nature probably or by itsself.

That said there would be 99% less wars and death if women were in charge. Less dick waving and aggression.

And yes im a bloke .:)

• AnofalyeAnofalye Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,433

Originally posted by Darktongue

That said there would be 99% less wars and death if women were in charge. Less dick waving and aggression.

I used to think that, as a teen.

I am not so sure anymore.  It would obviously change form and take different approach, but slavery would prolly not be abolished by now!  No offense meant, I just think that the 'evil' of each side are different, not any less bad.

- "If I understand you well, you are telling me until next time. " - Ren

• RufiusRufius Member Posts: 2,031

Humankind is a bitch that will one day get put down. By Nature probably or by itsself. That said there would be 99% less wars and death if women were in charge. Less dick waving and aggression.And yes im a bloke .:)
    Have you met Hillary Clinton?

Professor Hubert Farnsworth - That question is less stupid but, you asked it in a profoundly stupid way.

• AldaronAldaron Member Posts: 1,048

Nah, women are just more subtle; They'd kill each other with their stares - scheming - words... - Ooo...The ire of a woman, the stuff of nightmares.

"Fear not death; for the sooner we die, the longer shall we be immortal."

• StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

Guys, I'm locking this thread. I've read too many things that are too close to hateful at worst and discriminatory at best.

Cheers,

Jon "Stradden" Wood, Community Manager.

Cheers,
    Jon Wood
    Managing Editor
    MMORPG.com

This discussion has been closed.