Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New World: Official Launch Times, Twitch Drops and Prime Games Rewards detailed

IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
They're going with a regional staggered launch approach at 8:00 AM for each region except Australia at 9:00 PM:

There will be some Twitch drop, weapon skins during the firs couple of weeks after launch...

As well as some exclusives for Amazon Prime members that can be claimed until Nov 1 including 5,000 cash shop currency:

https://www.newworld.com/en-us/news/articles/launch-details#ags-MediaPopup

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
― CD PROJEKT RED

Comments

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    edited September 2021
    Torval said:

Doubtful I'll take the plunge for Prime though. The TLDR is that Prime doesn't have the value for me it once had.

They keep me subbed every time I think of cancelling with new exclusives I want to watch lol... like The Wheel of Time starting in a couple of months.

I also live in metropolitan area so my delivery is typically very good with Prime... unless they send it by Canada Post and they put the locker key in someone else's mailbox as they've done before :)
    [Deleted User]
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,006
    I don't use twitch due to the delivery of prime gets delivered 3 suburbs away due to having the same post code that I have to go out my way to pick up which defeats the purpose of it getting delivered anyways.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.