Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LI update 3

So bullroarer is live again I have spent most of the time just getting my lvl 85 bear's weapons upgraded. I noticed that like some have mentioned the currency cap even at 10k is just to low to improve one tracery to lvl 125 which was the cap for my current weapon level it took 75 upgrades that seems excessive and that is not even close to the cap over all and to have to do that for 2 items with multiple slots is going to take more then 10k. They still have not said how you acquire these scrolls unless I missed it. Will they replace the item xp in quest rewards which would make the most sense I am more concerned now then I was originally because this is the third week and 2nd week of the cap not changing. I am still looking forward to the change. One other note @FrodoFragins asked when they would start charging to leave the grind behind on the legendary screen there is something like 13 spots where you can spend mithril coins. Some one on the beta server forums pointed this out. 

Comments

• FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,905
    Abimor said:
    So bullroarer is live again I have spent most of the time just getting my lvl 85 bear's weapons upgraded. I noticed that like some have mentioned the currency cap even at 10k is just to low to improve one tracery to lvl 125 which was the cap for my current weapon level it took 75 upgrades that seems excessive and that is not even close to the cap over all and to have to do that for 2 items with multiple slots is going to take more then 10k. They still have not said how you acquire these scrolls unless I missed it. Will they replace the item xp in quest rewards which would make the most sense I am more concerned now then I was originally because this is the third week and 2nd week of the cap not changing. I am still looking forward to the change. One other note @FrodoFragins asked when they would start charging to leave the grind behind on the legendary screen there is something like 13 spots where you can spend mithril coins. Some one on the beta server forums pointed this out. 

hmm
  • AbimorAbimor Member RarePosts: 875
    I think the update is going live on Monday.