Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deathloop Review | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited September 2021 in News & Features Discussion

imageDeathloop Review | MMORPG.com

Deathloop is a game that drips with developer Arkane Lyon's DNA. But does that mean it's good? Check out our review.

Read the full story here

Comments

• tremmortremmor Member UncommonPosts: 80
    edited September 2021

Zegaloth said:

I personally did not enjoy this game. I played for an hour and a half before I got bored and refunded it on Steam. Between the bugs, and the dull gameplay I just couldn't see myself getting into it.

Ye. It is a niche game. I don't like it either.
    It has 18k max players on Steam with an average of 5k. Currently 2k Sites giving it 9/10 or even 10/10 are obviously being paid to do so.
  • klash2defklash2def Member EpicPosts: 1,949

tremmor said:

Zegaloth said:

I personally did not enjoy this game. I played for an hour and a half before I got bored and refunded it on Steam. Between the bugs, and the dull gameplay I just couldn't see myself getting into it.

Ye. It is a niche game. I don't like it either.

It has 18k max players on Steam with an average of 5k. Currently 2k

Sites giving it 9/10 or even 10/10 are obviously being paid to do so.

Or the people doing the reviews might actually really like the game? I think you forgot that its not just on steam, its on PS5 and the Bethesda store. I personally thought the game was great, played on PS5, but I'm also a fan of the Dishonored series and Prey.

Everything isn't for everyone, but that does not make something not great just because you personally don't like it.

Zelda Breath of The Wild was rated a 10 on IGN. I personally didn't think it was that great, because I hated the combat system and how weapons break and vanish after a few strikes. I also didn't care for the story too much. I would not say BOTW is a 10/10 game (more like a 6) but many others do think so, including gaming media so who am I to say "they must be paid." Its probably that people just really like the game. Which means, its great. Just not to me lol
    Sovrath
    "Beliefs don't change facts. Facts, if you're reasonable, should change your beliefs."

"The Society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting by fools."

Currently: Games Audio Engineer, you didn't hear what I heard, you heard what I wanted you to hear.