Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

🟣 HARBINGERS [ -NA/West - FERRI Server ] 🟣

Dragun1784Dragun1784 Member UncommonPosts: 3
edited September 2021 in New World
🟣HARBINGERS [ -NA/West -  Server - Syndicate - PVX - Military vets and all welcome - ]🟣

Do you like LOW TAXES? Are you ready to own FERRI SERVER? We are a mixed group of dedicated, hardcore gamers and casual players but all of us love to have fun. We started as a close knit group of friends with experience in other MMOs, and we are almost all in our late 20's to mid 30's, but age doesn't matter. Most of us played the sh*t out of closed and open beta, and even some from alpha, but newcomers are welcome. Most of us exceeded 250+ hours between closed and open betas, so we definitely put in the time. We have a lot of ex-military in our guild, and I myself was a PSYOPer so I know all about winning those sweet, sweet hearts and minds. We are dedicated to leaving the taxes low after the first two days of owning the first territory for the remainder of the game. This means even on the second territory we promise to keep taxes low. We have a game plan for teaching all of our members how to acquire 10k gold on the first day so we can be one of the first to claim a territory. We need fighters, crafters, PVE'ers, market gurus- you name it. Also, do you like cheese? 'Cause we got it, and it's stinky :p A lot of us will be playing as much as humanly possible so there will always be someone online to party with or just chill. So if that sounds like something you're interested in, then we want YOU!

🟣18+
🟣Language: English
🟣Military Veterans welcome! (everyone else, too)
🟣Microphone not required but you must be able to listen in Discord during dungeons, wars, etc.
🟣Low taxes
🟣We have at least one "guild bank" alt character
🟣Dedicated to upgrading crafting stations as soon as possible
🟣If you donate towards the territory, you will be promoted to officer and have the option of being able to make daily withdrawals to recoup your donation over time, or not in order to help fund the next territory.
🟣We will provide methods to level and gain gold quickly to our members
🟣We will all start together in the Windsward starting zone beach so meet up on the Discord server pre-launch for details!
🟣You're basically only going to get kicked if you remain inactive for *too* long and we're full, or if you end up being a complete asshole. *Regular run-of-the-mill assholes are welcome XD

🟣PM MineralBunny#5431 on Discord for more info and an invite to our Discord server🟣

🟣⚔🟣⚔🟣⚔🟣⚔🟣⚔🟣⚔🟣⚔🟣⚔🟣⚔🟣⚔🟣⚔🟣⚔🟣⚔🟣⚔🟣

Post edited by Dragun1784 on

Comments

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Well you've hit on quite a few of my sweet spots: NA West, Windsward (my favorite starting area), Syndicate, low taxes and upgraded crafting stations. Good name too.
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• mineralbunnymineralbunny Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    You're either HC or you're casual, one side will eventually leave :).
    Sorry, not accepting under 18s :) I'm sure you can find people to play with who meet your age requirements here: https://www.reddit.com/r/NewWorldCompanies/ Have a nice day!
  • mineralbunnymineralbunny Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    Iselin said:
    Well you've hit on quite a few of my sweet spots: NA West, Windsward (my favorite starting area), Syndicate, low taxes and upgraded crafting stations. Good name too.
    We'd love to have you! Send me a PM on Discord at MineralBunny#5431 for an invite :)
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,509
    How does that old Marine slogan go?

It's not just an adventure, it's a job!  ;)

Or something like that, good luck and have fun guys.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• Dragun1784Dragun1784 Member UncommonPosts: 3
    edited September 2021
    Just want to say Welcome to all and hope you all are excited to get out there and cut as many trees as possible.

Send a PM too Bunny as stated above, if you want an invite Day 1 and dont feel like you need to be up at 6am or anything.

Play the game for fun or however you want to play and remember to enjoy life as well.

Post edited by Dragun1784 on
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,919
    I feel you should not come to a recruitment thread and critique their requirements. They are just trying to recruit like minded individuals.
    [Deleted User]Iselin